• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Luna Pathworking

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: Luna Pathworking
SUBTOPIC: Clarification
※→ Pyrokar,
et al,

i've got so many questions
(COMMENT)

What is your first question?

1705961662938-png.891810

Most Respectfully,
R

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
SUBTOPIC: Clarification
※→ Pyrokar,
et al,

(COMMENT)

What is your first question?

1705961662938-png.891810

Most Respectfully,
R
Well, I got a lot of questions too, nice to see you here, sir.

I think what you are posting, sir, are some chaos sigil related to the Moon in my opinion. That is what I feel.

May the Stars Bless You

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
SUBTOPIC: Signature Sigils
※→ Aeternus, et al,

(RESPONSE)

The Line Sigil on the left is: "PRTCNGSVDF" It is a "Ward" = Protection Against COVID-19 Infection​
The Line Sigil on the Right is: "NVLRSMYTHWK" It is a "Ward" = No Evil or Virus May enter this network.​

The "sigildaily.com"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
has some nice calligraphy models.

1705961662938-png.891810

Most Respectfully,
R

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
SUBTOPIC: Signature Sigils
※→ Aeternus, et al,

(RESPONSE)

The Line Sigil on the left is: "PRTCNGSVDF" It is a "Ward" = Protection Against COVID-19 Infection​
The Line Sigil on the Right is: "NVLRSMYTHWK" It is a "Ward" = No Evil or Virus May enter this network.​

The "sigildaily.com"
has some nice calligraphy models.

1705961662938-png.891810

Most Respectfully,
R
Thanks for the answers. I should use some sigils to protect myself from viruses as well, you gave me a good idea.

And yeah, may no viruses enter the networks. I am tired of computer viruses, if you ask me.

One question I have now is: how do you generate answers like these? It reminds me of very old algorithms I would encounter on some now-archived bulletin boards

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I thought @Pyrokar was joking, but if there are questions about the song:

The lyrics are mine, I had an idea for a series of planetary pathworkings which could be made into a group project with original music and posted as guided meditation/pathworking videos.

I then broke up the idea into a thread on Enochian Planetary Mantra's to awaken the planets inside you. Plus a booklet of 7 Planetary Pantacles.
The text of the pathworking (minus the Enochian Mantra) was gathering digital dust on my laptop and I made this AI song with it.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
SUBTOPIC: Answers and Responses
※→ Aeternus, et al,

I do not generate answers. Each answer/response I provide is based on something in my education (
as well as my continuing education) and background.

One question I have now is: how do you generate answers like these? It reminds me of very old algorithms I would encounter on some now-archived bulletin boards
(COMMENT)

While pursuing my doctorate I've accumulated a working knowledge in several program areas. As a matter of fact, I recently completed a course of study offered by HarvardX (
).

When applicable, I cite my sources.
(RE: Looking for ritual suggestions) is an example. I try (very hard) to give credit, document, or ascribe attributions that were due (to a particular author, artist, or cause).

1705961662938-png.891810

Most Respectfully,
R