• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Lunar, Solar and Subtle Bodies, the Body of Light

Reaction score
Awards
What are ways to condition and strengthen the lunar, solar, and subtle Bodies of light?

I'm going through The Golden Dawn for papers on the subtle Bodies and body of light, but was wondering if anyone knew offhand.

My best knowledge:
Solar Body. Get out into the sun, particularly four times per day giving an Invocation of appreciation and gratitude.
(Daily adorations)

Lunar body:

Subtle Bodies: Primarily a change in thought with visualization exercises.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Something I do:

Lay on your back in the shape of a star. Palms open and facing up.
Feel the energy centers in there. For me I can feel these much easier when I haven't ejaculated for some time.
Now move the energy from your right hand over to your left one and vice versa at the same time so that they form a line of energy across your chest.
Then direct these energy spheres (simultaneously) to your feet: left hand goes to right foot, right hand to left foot.
Again feel the energy as it passes through / over your body forming lines.
From your feet direct the energy spheres up to your head / third eye.
Now the two spheres are united again, you direct it through your heart to your genitals.
From there, split the sphere in two again and back to your hands.
Repeat as long as you wish, then make the sphere stop in either your head, heart or genitals.

Based on the Two-Handed-Pentagram

Reaction score
Awards
One method for the solar Body is daily, quarterly adorations.
This can be done via method by Regardie/Crowley, Butler, Cicero's or self defined.
The morning adoration is done upon rising(east), four hours later the afternoon(south), four hours later the evening(west), and before retiring the midnight adoration(north).

Reaction score
Awards
For etheric, astral, mental, causal and spiritual as well as egoic planes, these can be meditated on via right triangles of the tree of life, with three colored candles (one color per Sephira).

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
ways to condition and strengthen the lunar, solar, and subtle Bodies of light
I am not sure those namings are particularly useful to the spiritual scientist - being rather generic

It may be better to think in terms of the etheric, emotional and lower mental bodies. In which case the relevant chakras and their nature spirits can be refined and de-traumatised by putting attention on the relevant subplanes and filling them with higher quality light

Reaction score
Awards
I am not sure those namings are particularly useful to the spiritual scientist - being rather generic

It may be better to think in terms of the etheric, emotional and lower mental bodies. In which case the relevant chakras and their nature spirits can be refined and de-traumatised by putting attention on the relevant subplanes and filling them with higher quality light
I guess I would base the planes per your info and Paul Foster Cases diagram at the end of The Book of Tokens.

The lunar body, being Yesod or Luna, probably corresponds to the etheric, astral and lower mental planes.

The solar Body I would concentrate on the lower mental planes, the egoic plane, and the higher mental plane.

The extended subtle Bodies would be from higher mental plane to causal and spiritual planes.

Earth of course would deal with physical to etheric planes.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There are various ways to conceptualize the subtle bodies based on the stage of development of the human

If you do not wish to use the planes/chakras approach, it may be better to map your concepts into the 5 soul Egyptian/Kabbalistic system

Reaction score
Awards
The Chakra and planes approach is fine, I try daily to fill my entire body with light.
I simply find it easier to view everything from a Golden Dawn perspective, due to not being a Mason, I am ignorant save Halls Secret Wisdom of All Ages, on Freemasonry knowledge.
For me, candle meditations focusing on the vertex of three planets at once that are formed in an inner right triangle.
This seems to help me while doing HF to rise the subplane points.
Cases diagram shows pretty much the exact same chart we know. Seven planes, from Physical to Spiritual.
I never realized these are associated with chakras. To this end, activation of all chakras for the vertex, would then have me concentrate on the vertex 9f the three open chakras, and taking note of thoughts feelings impressions and synchronicities.

Reaction score
Awards
From On the General Guidance and Purification of the Soul, one point stands out to me that has been pointed out before - Control physical and mental reactions. Change emotion at will. Learn to control thought, admitting only true ideas.
This why I am a nut for deity names.

Reaction score
Awards
This makes sense, thank you.
So this goes back to my obcessiom with names on reasons for failed rituals, bantering with you and Mider regarding names of planets.