• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Magdalene Mysteries: The Left-Hand Path of the Feminine Christ by Azra Bertrand and Seren Bertrand

Share a PDF of a book.

darkphoenix

Neophyte
Reaction score
This is a theory & practice manual of Divine Feminine magic from a Christo-Pagan point of view. There's an alternative history of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, a secret history of Magdalene magic, and a set of essays, followed by a "Magdalene Mandala" where different spirits are called to aid the practitioner.

FYI, Azra and Seren Bertrand have serious allegations of alleged abuse against them, so even if you find this book helpful and interesting, my personal advice is to stay away from the Bertrands.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

AgeofAlchemy

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Uncovering Mary Magdalene is the key to unlocking Alchemical transmutation and reestablishing 'Heaven on Earth'.

Anyone interested in the topic please feel free to DM me, I'm deep into researching this topic and would love to discuss.

Uploaded a version of the book below with the watermark removed.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!