• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Magic for car?

Wannabewizard

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I quite like psalm magic as its familiar and Ariel Gatoga's lessons, but what you should use seems to vary according to who you ask.
What is a good Psalm for a car?

If you don't like new cars, and prefer a well cared for classic, what is a good strategy to use?

This makes a difference apparently to be specific, but what about being specifically open to attract a surprise car you would like? To vague?

And even more advanced, how about manifesting money at the same time for any registration fees, insurance, the whole deal?

My thought patterns are well ahead considering outcomes, a new sports car on a commuting budget is not going to be practical.

Also relevant I suspect, is removing any blocks regarding money and prosperity, leading to subconsciously only 'allowing' myself old junkers.

Yvonne

Neophyte
Reaction score
Have you studied Ariel Gatoga's lessons? What does he say about the car?

Wannabewizard

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Well, I was looking through quickly to see if there is a relevant Psalm, and there may be one about chariots somewhere, but I am looking for something specific that has already been covered so I can follow the instructions. I have not done a full course, would like to get on with a specific Psalm spell. I don't know what he would say personally, but I remember a lecture where he wanted a Cadillac but the universe sent him a Mercedes. He was open to that. Sounds good.
Mind you, also browsing for car spells online produced a story about the caster getting a Mc Donalds toy car in a happy meal, rather that an automobile...so it got me thinking.

Yvonne

Neophyte
Reaction score
I saw that about the McDonald's toy. I had a quick look and Gatoga says if necessary any psalm will do. Do you already have what you call an old junker?

I haven't see where he invoked a caddy and got a Merc. I only saw him yesterday. I wonder why he gives courses free.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.