• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Magic Without Tools, by Sean Wilde

Share a PDF of a book.
Reaction score
Awards
cover.jpg

Magic is an art, science, lifestyle, and spiritual evolution. This book is designed for everyone from absolute beginners to experienced practitioners, giving a solid foundation of background and practices for the former and new ways of looking at magic for the latter. Through the practices and rituals in this book, you will be able to start your path using magic or develop it further, possibly transforming it entirely. The work in this book is not based on a specific religion or a specific occult tradition. Certainly, there are inspirations; however, this book does not reveal oath-bound material or purport a particular religious path. I intend that you use Magic Without Tools either on its own or as a complement to your existing practice. This book is intended for everyone. It doesn't matter your background, where your family comes from, where you live, or any other type of status. What I teach and share with you is accessible to all and is your birthright. There is no initiation required for it, no permission to use it needed, and no limitations for the reader.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Im a bit disappponted in this book.

The title felt promising but i read other authors doing similar things (without being as pretentious as the author of that book ahah)

Yeah making psi balls, making them shields.

300 pages saved.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Im a bit disappponted in this book.

The title felt promising but i read other authors doing similar things (without being as pretentious as the author of that book ahah)

Yeah making psi balls, making them shields.

300 pages saved.
Please don't discuss the content of books in this section, read the rules: