• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Making Planets Strong or Make them Work Correctly

deepmoney

Neophyte
Reaction score
Is there any way to make my planets strong? Can someone suggest a book for that purpose that has some remedies and all to make weaker planets get right?
Thank you in advance!

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
You can not permanently change the way the planets were arranged at your moment of birth. What you can do is incorporate as many beneficial factors as you can. So if you know (or think, or fear) that Jupiter is weak in your life, then you should ( / could..) only perform Jupiterian rituals on a Thursday, with the moon waxing, maybe even with the moon in a mansion ruled by Jupiter or one of the signs ruled by Jupiter, with the Sun in a decan ruled by Jupiter, only blue candles, appropriate incense etc. The more of these factors you include, the more confident you will have in the outcome of the ritual ( / less stress).

As your horoscope is personal, I think you personally write / create the best rituals for it. But Agrippa's three Books of Occult Philosophy for example is a great book to get inspired.

deepmoney

Neophyte
Reaction score
You can not permanently change the way the planets were arranged at your moment of birth. What you can do is incorporate as many beneficial factors as you can. So if you know (or think, or fear) that Jupiter is weak in your life, then you should ( / could..) only perform Jupiterian rituals on a Thursday, with the moon waxing, maybe even with the moon in a mansion ruled by Jupiter or one of the signs ruled by Jupiter, with the Sun in a decan ruled by Jupiter, only blue candles, appropriate incense etc. The more of these factors you include, the more confident you will have in the outcome of the ritual ( / less stress).

As your horoscope is personal, I think you personally write / create the best rituals for it. But Agrippa's three Books of Occult Philosophy for example is a great book to get inspired.
That's what I was asking. I came to know that my Mars is very bad. Saturn is in some other house and some other planets are exhalted. So this Agrippa's three books will be great?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards

deepmoney

Neophyte
Reaction score
Can you please share the link to them? Like for Book Shares or Amazon so that I can search them up please?

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Can you please share the link to them? Like for Book Shares or Amazon so that I can search them up please?

It's in the Library and is considered to be the most important sourcebooks of Western occultism. It was written in the 16th century so you might find it heavy going:

Post automatically merged:

Like @Yazata said: You cannot change the way the planets were arranged at your moment of birth (that's why I don't like the deterministic aspect of astrology). If I were you, I'd perform a ruthless self-analysis along the lines of Franz Bardon's 'soul mirror' (google it or read his 'Initiation into Hermetics', also in the Library) and ONLY THEN decide what your strenghts and weaknesses REALLY are, without presupposing the existence of given character traits, qualitites, etc. as dictated by the stars - most of them you will have acquired well after your birth, so it would be wiser to investigate what is there NOW.

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There is a tradition that until first stage enlightenment the planets dominate the energies of the human.

After that the constellations dominate

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Is there any way to make my planets strong? Can someone suggest a book for that purpose that has some remedies and all to make weaker planets get right?
Thank you in advance!
You can invoke those energies that you struggle with to help balance your aura,

everyone takes on a different combination of energies (astrology signs) but the ultimate goal should be to rise above planetary influences entirely.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
So I know that "astrological remediation" is a big thing in Vedic astrology and is slowly being adopted in Western astrology

One recommended method is reciting the relevant Orphic hymn to the planet (books of Orphic hymns are available in the library), ideally during the correct planetary day/hour. Also wearing corresponding colours, burning corresponding incense, etc etc

Austin Coppock (well regarded astrologer) has a course on Planetary Remediation
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sphere + Sundry create talismanic oils/candles/etc during highly astrologically exalted times for various planets, and I know people use them for remediation. (Scroll down to see which are currently available,I can see that have Mars+Jupiter in Aries, Saturn in Aquarius, Mercury in Gemini, etc
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But yeah in general the phrase to google is "astrological remediation" plus the specific planet you're concerned about. There are other books and websites out there but I haven't linked because I have no idea if they're good or not - the above two are legit and trustworthy. Probably lots of other sources are too, I just don't know them

My view is that you absolutely need to go beyond magical practice and do active work in that area. Like, self-help/psychology. If your Mars is weak, you can learn how to set boundaries and be assertive about your needs. If your Mercury is weak, you can learn how to communicate better. If Jupiter is weak, you can learn how to set a budget. Etc. all the planetary skills are largely learnable, and you can find out how to learn them by googling. In my view, astrological remediation of the magical variety should support work to develop those areas, it shouldn't replace it

Reaction score
Awards
One can also use the Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram, invoking the planet of the day and banishing at night over a weeks course and see what difficulties one has journaled on a given day and comparing the planet placement and aspects in the natal chart.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There is a tradition that until first stage enlightenment the planets dominate the energies of the human.

After that the constellations dominate

Ma'am what do you mean by this? Can you please explain in simple terms?

Key requirements for first stage enlightenment are control of the physical and emotional desires and of the mental energies. When the other requirements are in place, the initiate becomes a "cell" in the gestalt (group being) of those initiates that work beyond the planet.

The group can manage the impact of planetary energies upon their collective light-body. This frees them to work constructively within the solar system. The initiates thereby are relatively unconstrained by influences of the planets in this solar system.

The solar system itself is impacted by cosmic flows, summarized in human thought as the constellations. Those are the next energies to be coordinated in the initiate's light-body

Reaction score
Awards
I think a key is a solid grasp of astrological aspects within the natal chart to know thyself.