• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Manifestation

guwope

Neophyte
Reaction score
Does manifesting something take alot of time or can it be instant and fast? What are the best ways to manifest whatever you want?

guwope

Neophyte
Reaction score
Okay I have a friend who wants to make music and get a record deal he's sort of spiritual been meditating and trying to manifest him doing so but he doesn't make music yet he has stuff written but has never recorded himself or went to a studio due to him not having the funds to do it so basically he would never manifest that. He would have to manifest himself coming up with the money first to make music and start recording and go from there

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If he doesn’t have any ability to make music or talent it may not matter what magic he does...I mean I’m not saying he can’t but if he can sing or write then that’s a good start

then he should work in drawing money, how? That’s up to him, i often request my spirits for money, he could do a money spell and send out job applications

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
You can't "manifest money" and you can't "manifest a record deal". First he needs skills, then he needs opportunities, only then can he achieve something.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
DIRECT Manifestation is one of the most difficult acts I know of, and the hardest thing about it is that the results of such exist entirely in the realm of causal adjacency. And STILL it requires work and awareness.

Let's take for example my penchant for directly manifesting 'base materials' for other enchantments:

Once upon a time I needed some copper. Not just any copper, but very thick copper wire that had been struck by lightning and/or kept energized in a stat of chaos.

I eventually used it to make my "circle" (really, just a loop of copper bound at the ends by an iron nail).

Anyway, the process involved so as to manifest it involved setting the intention, sure, but that's only the first step.

The tool I used to manifest it had itself to be offered to me, and the only thing that I ever used that tool for successfully, could have ever used that tool for successfully, was the manifestation.

The actual ritual was abjectly simplistic: raise the wand offered thrice, first by Storm to offer it's power of intent for <lightning struck copper>.

A week later a rager of a storm rips through, and there's a HUGE crash of sound that night. Lightning had hit the power pole directly behind my house and left the block without power for a day or two, and eventually some workmen come by and fix the issue.

The actual discovery of the copper cam over the next three days: as my spouse and I are pulling up to the driveway from our alley, there's a nebulous shape of something in the alley directly behind our house. My spouse has me get out and look at what it is, and it's a massive tangle of copper, and there are some cut bits of tree branch with sear marks on it.

The end of the length of copper was alloyed to brass in sections with clearly melted bits, and there was fuming of zinc oxide on my fence.

But I did say "three days": over the next two days another piece fell down out of the tree and then another. The strangest part is that the gauge of the later length wasn't the same as the gauge of the first; they were from different things, though both lengths were solid copper.

I put away the wand after that and eventually gave it to one of the "best men" at my wedding along with the knowledge of my ritual of manifestation and the story of the wand's origins.

In all, it would have been FAR easier to just drive to a hardware store and get some brand new grounding line or just order it off Amazon.

Problem is, none of that would have worked if I had made an abject demand in the process. I OFFERED, and of something freely given, and so it had to be freely given of in turn.

There are ways to make direct manifestations more certain than through this form of passive request, but the cost for doing so is extremely high and far beyond anything you will be told even by the entities that offer the exchange.

NEVER "directly manifest" from a position of abject need. That will at best get you nothing and at worst leave you with nothing.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
DIRECT Manifestation is one of the most difficult acts I know of, and the hardest thing about it is that the results of such exist entirely in the realm of causal adjacency. And STILL it requires work and awareness.

Let's take for example my penchant for directly manifesting 'base materials' for other enchantments:

Once upon a time I needed some copper. Not just any copper, but very thick copper wire that had been struck by lightning and/or kept energized in a stat of chaos.

I eventually used it to make my "circle" (really, just a loop of copper bound at the ends by an iron nail).

Anyway, the process involved so as to manifest it involved setting the intention, sure, but that's only the first step.

The tool I used to manifest it had itself to be offered to me, and the only thing that I ever used that tool for successfully, could have ever used that tool for successfully, was the manifestation.

The actual ritual was abjectly simplistic: raise the wand offered thrice, first by Storm to offer it's power of intent for <lightning struck copper>.

A week later a rager of a storm rips through, and there's a HUGE crash of sound that night. Lightning had hit the power pole directly behind my house and left the block without power for a day or two, and eventually some workmen come by and fix the issue.

The actual discovery of the copper cam over the next three days: as my spouse and I are pulling up to the driveway from our alley, there's a nebulous shape of something in the alley directly behind our house. My spouse has me get out and look at what it is, and it's a massive tangle of copper, and there are some cut bits of tree branch with sear marks on it.

The end of the length of copper was alloyed to brass in sections with clearly melted bits, and there was fuming of zinc oxide on my fence.

But I did say "three days": over the next two days another piece fell down out of the tree and then another. The strangest part is that the gauge of the later length wasn't the same as the gauge of the first; they were from different things, though both lengths were solid copper.

I put away the wand after that and eventually gave it to one of the "best men" at my wedding along with the knowledge of my ritual of manifestation and the story of the wand's origins.

In all, it would have been FAR easier to just drive to a hardware store and get some brand new grounding line or just order it off Amazon.

Problem is, none of that would have worked if I had made an abject demand in the process. I OFFERED, and of something freely given, and so it had to be freely given of in turn.

There are ways to make direct manifestations more certain than through this form of passive request, but the cost for doing so is extremely high and far beyond anything you will be told even by the entities that offer the exchange.

NEVER "directly manifest" from a position of abject need. That will at best get you nothing and at worst leave you with nothing.
I also made three wands out of that copper, the first two being lost into the world, including one I had set a sapphire into the end of. They just fell out through holes in my pockets.

Artifacts made like that get kinda squirrelly.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I've manifested a small bit of gold, too, albeit manifested by mechanism of "my spouse had a ring they wanted the diamonds and ruby of, given them by someone they hate."

The price I named was the gold, which my spouse did not care for.

I made a "golden splash" for them of some share of it, and then the remainder I smelted into an electrum bauble I mounted on my staff.

I expect it was what consumed the two lightning struck copper wands and a couple of wands I made of rubies set onto the end of twisted wire, one made of silver.

Those we're some of my prettiest pieces of work that I lost in that exchange.

The moral? Direct manifestations are fucking expensive!!!!!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@guwope: why is your friend meditating instead of practicing music? This sounds to me as if your friend is actually more interested in the magickal/occult side of life and uses a music deal as excuse. Which is not a bad thing btw. Occult means hidden so your friend already understands a bit. 😉

Why not watch these fun little movies with lots of hidden info on how the universe works:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Its simple truth, meditatable (yeah cool word😋) full of music and a nice step up to more combined living.
It doesnt bring money, but it CAN bring direct insights. Which is spiritual direct magick. Smoking a joint with it or using shrooms for this purpose would definitely help with the insights

(For the anti psychedelics amongst us:
Old egypt used weed as healing agent for spiritual and physical ailments. And other herbs too, but weed has a big antinomian trait in western society. The use of shrooms, ayahuasca, weed, xtc, and others of the likes are said to bring one closer to allah. This was ordered as a fatwa a couple of years ago, by high islamic clergy in, yes of all places: Iran.)

My experience with direct magick is diverse. Ive seen djinn bring stuff. this way isnt healthy, as last resort to big issues i still would hesitate. Im great full someone else took that responsibility, but anyways.
Lately i have some help and the funniest thing happened. It was xmas eve and we had friends over (a couple of days earlier i already was told by my new spirit help that i was going to learn direct magick) and i was cleaning the table after dinner and i found 1 lady sock. My friends wear strange socks( they wear pink unicorn socks under a suit) so it could be anyone's.

So i asked them and one of my male friends recognised the sock as his wife's. He made a pic sent it to her, as she wasnt at the party, first thing she said is what the snusbutt are you doing there with my sock???

So direct magick in my case 'costed' me an fun evening with friends and gained me a freakin sock. 🤪

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
... Ive seen djinn bring stuff. this way isnt healthy, as last resort to big issues i still would hesitate....

So direct magick in my case 'costed' me an fun evening with friends and gained me a freakin sock. 🤪
It's strange insofar as it's less impactful and problematic to use it for "things you don't need, but can't get any other way".

Like, that direct manifestation of "gold denatured of Mammon". I didn't need the gold, not as far as I'm aware and none of the things that disappeared from my life are directly attributable to "an exchange", so Mammon does not enter into the equation.

It acts as a powerful and constant reminder to see the electrum and know what I'm about.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In my experience and research of disappearing things (i once had a bag full of toys of approx 50 kg disappear) is that its mostly done by little buggers who are what they are. You can not really stop them or reprogram them, when they need food they eat. Some may call them golddiggers, but they are not really that. Although they are often found with them. But you can find them also within a curse being annoying. (who stole my fucking dress, argument between sisters gets huge, little buggers had dinner, curse works) They are like the little fish that eat the little pieces of meat between shark teeth.

Also, i am more inclined towards marduk, so how mammon works i do not really know. Although i understand the more general point of it.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
In my experience and research of disappearing things (i once had a bag full of toys of approx 50 kg disappear) is that its mostly done by little buggers who are what they are. You can not really stop them or reprogram them, when they need food they eat. Some may call them golddiggers, but they are not really that. Although they are often found with them. But you can find them also within a curse being annoying. (who stole my fucking dress, argument between sisters gets huge, little buggers had dinner, curse works) They are like the little fish that eat the little pieces of meat between shark teeth.

Also, i am more inclined towards marduk, so how mammon works i do not really know. Although i understand the more general point of it.
These are in some circles called Nisse.

We do have an infestation in our house, and a few float around me hiding in my ADHD and my tendency to just... Forget I'm holding things, and these are ultimately the things I know which absconded the stuff and are the soul of the manifestation I made.

I see the shape of the response being entirely around their property of interaction among the economy of "lost, forgotten, and unwanted things".

When someone offers up something precious and tied to personal appreciation to be "lost", I think this is when they are most ready to offer up "forgotten and unwanted things" of a more "covetous" nature.

It's interesting in that they asked for something specific, I offered something slightly different, and their response was to take both.

Still got the gold, though, so whatever.

Merlinscloak

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I had just finished building up enough energy to transmute a item into my ethereal domain. But in this case when I decided to take a break from magic energy gathering. I was relaxing and started reading the posts in the sorcerers guild, then it happened; just for a few seconds I fixated on a mesmerizing sigil that was about cash, called a cash cow sigil. Within those few instants I felt a surge of my hard earned magic energy flow out of me. To my chagrin, the next day when I turned on my garbage disposal I found a hand full of assorted coins clanking about in it, and then I got two checks in the mail. The $150.00 worth of checks was just enough to pay for the $150.00 repair of my broken coin filled garbage disposal. The good news in all of this is that I had the proof that I was achieving the correct balance, within the workings that are part of the my alchemical transmutation process. 'Who knew' ¯\(ツ)

Last edited:

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I had built up enough energy to transmute a item into my ethereal domain. But in this case when I decided to take a break from magic energy gathering. I was relaxing and started reading the posts in the sorcerers guild, then it happened; just for a few seconds I fixated on a mesmerizing sigil that was about cash, called a cash cow sigil. Within those few instants I felt a surge of my hard earned magic energy flow out of me. To my chagrin, the next day when I turned on my garbage disposal I found a hand full of assorted coins clanking about in it, and then I got two checks in the mail. The $150.00 worth of checks was just enough to pay for the broken coin filled garbage disposal. At least this had achieved the balance, within the working that was part of the my alchemical transmutation process. 'Who knew' ¯\(ツ)
Yeah.

Like, the other day, my spouse asked me about setting up a "prosperity charm", to bring more money into our lives, and I feel really bad for how strongly, and negatively, I reacted; they might as well have been asking me to cast a love spell.

I've taken major pains to separate all my magic carefully from any influence of Mammon.

To that end I won't sell artifacts, even if I actually love making them; it would totally defeat the point of why I make them.

Generally I'm of the opinion that explicit transactions are the fastest way to neutralize magic of the right hand path.

The left hand path, however...