• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Site Announcement] Market is open! — Please read this first!

Official Wizard Forums annoucement by staff.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
The market is now open for Vendors. To make a product or service offering, you must:
  1. Read the rules
  2. Upgrade your account to Vendor
  3. Start a thread in the Market for one specific product/service offering
I strongly advise everyone to read the rules, as there are rules for both sellers and buyers.

Please note:
  • You must have a Vendor account to offer any product or service or collect any payment from a WF member
  • You may not link to any off-site pages that conduct business, make a thread on the forum instead
  • You must have a thread offering a service even if you wish to solicit business on PMs
  • If you scam, you'll be banned
  • We're in the early stages here, WF has never had a market before, and the rules are subject to change if and when I notice something is going wrong
  • Be responsible with the market, because if it is abused and if the rules are not followed, I will shut it down and ban all business on WF
  • Do your part and report any rule breaking activity

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Please do share feedback with me if you have any!

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Nice to see the market opens up! Looking forward for rare tools/books to buy!
I trust that Admin will ban scammer and to keep an extra eye on the market for trolls👍

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I have made some daggers in the past - though I suspect shipping weapons might be problematic - plus incenseburners/pentacles and I have made some tshirts. Been thinking about this marketplace a while.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I think with some common sense reviewing they’ll weed out possible scammers

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I have made some daggers in the past - though I suspect shipping weapons might be problematic - plus incenseburners/pentacles and I have made some tshirts. Been thinking about this marketplace a while.
I bought my Sword from Amazon a year ago, it wasn't a problem with the sipping.