• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Martial Arts and Magick.

Audiolog Edu

Neophyte
Reaction score
When i was a kid I practiced Japanese martial arts with the use of meditation and so did my neighbores, so I grew up with a mentality about meditation and spiritualism, few years back I found a dojo with Bujinkan and I went to train few months, I kept investigating after that, to find good books in english about the meditation techniques of Ninjas. How they developed their super human skills is incredible to read, is a very well kept secret this Bujinkan method. Recently Ive been practicing Chi Qong and learning a bit on Taoist and Chinese Buddhism, I even heard of Mark Rasmus and I am enjoying his free content on Youtube, Mark Rasmus is teacher in Chinese martial arts and he also practiced Hermeticism, I think he goes for the Franz Bardon method wich I started investigating and studying a bit on him. I even heard of Poke Runyon from The Order of Temple of Astarte he was in the military and also practiced if im not mistaken some sort of Ninja school.

Reaction score
Awards
Hermeticism does have a lot in common with some of the ideas behind Buddhism and Taoism, at least in regards to how the world works.