• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Recommendation Master Book of Psalms by Jean Kent

Seeking or giving recommendations for books.

Omee

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I have the book too btw, be careful of the book cover LOL.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
@credo99 is right, it's been over a week and still no upload.

I originally wanted to delete your post because it was misleading - it's labelled a Book Recommendation but only contains an announcement that the book will soon be posted instead of a discussion or description of its content or at the very least some reasons why that book is to be recommended but it seemed churlish to do so when you promised to post such a rare book. Now I wonder...

Omee

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
@credo99 is right, it's been over a week and still no upload.

I originally wanted to delete your post because it was misleading - it's labelled a Book Recommendation but only contains an announcement that the book will soon be posted instead of a discussion or description of its content or at the very least some reasons why that book is to be recommended but it seemed churlish to do so when you promised to post such a rare book. Now I wonder...

Hi I already got CZUR scanner and working on scanning it this weekend, I hope people aren't feeling rushed about it as I also have more Draja books incoming.