• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Success Story Master Protection Ritual, 33 Days Report - Its a Bit Complicated

A post about how a spell, ritual, or other type of magick worked.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Find the ritual here:

This operation started in 10th of last month, it takes 33 days to finish. I have done one Sword Banishing Ritual before and one after every day.

Its not easy to pinpoint what this ritual accomplished because I haven't done it exclusively, there were a lot of readings and practices going on, however the only rituals I have done in these 33 days are indeed MPR (not Middle Plillar) and SBR. It is still very hard to say where this ritual took effect since things blend, for a lack of better word. I try to practice complementing stuff.

Speaking in protection sense I do not feel more secure. So there is that. BUT

Just like LBRP, you would make a great mistake thinking this ritual is solely for defensive measures. That is one part, but it also enables you to express your will more freely, makes your magick more expressive, gives confidence, pushes you to do things. That last part might be the most important one.

I have experienced what I could describe as "bursts of happiness" randomly, starting from day 7. Simple things could be really joyful, and I was actively seeking adventures in life.

The ritual also boosted my desire to fix my health, and a damn good job I did at that in this short time period. I have cut soda, cut spending on fast-food, kept up with a yoga book and fixed my posture, it is a damn good start.

The most important part however, is definitely a realisation that clearly aligned with my will, therefore I can safely say this undertaking was a success:

1- I acknowledge now that the "self" I have is not one, but many parts, all broken, cutting the psyche.

2 - Man as we are at the moment, surely is a machine. I now aim to be Man again. I mean most of my actions truly are pre-conditioned, its like I barely have any say in it.

3 - The energy I am wasting is an insane amount, its unbelieveable. Unneccesary movements, reactions, and thoughts. Gurdjieff is spot-on right again, and Moon surely is having a feast.

To end it, well folk, surely these results are not solely coming off from this ritual but they surely are boosted by it, I am damn sure of it. If you wish for protection only, perhaps spamming the Sword Banishing Ritual could be more effective, however, if you want an overall ritual yet do not want something tad complex such as LBRP, why not, I say give it a try.

There are likely more things I could go on about but I think this should suffice.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I have done it, too. However, I didn't expect anything in the way of results from it, I saw it more as a kind of insurance cover - you cannot see or feel it but it will protect you nevertheless. And I've retained the Sword Ritual, it's the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing before I go to bed, not for a specific protective purpose but for its imagery, which I really came to love.

Reading through the Master Ritual again, I now remember how fond I was of the part featuring Apollonius of Tyana's "Nuctemeron" genies and Damon Brand's beautifully worded associated incantations… I think I should turn this part into a sort of prayer as part of my daily practice. "Eglun, genius of lightning, grant me the power to express my will through magick…" Occult poetry at its best.

Anyway, kudos for sticking with the program, 33 days is more than some can manage! And you are right about Gurdjieff, we are nothing but a bundle of automated habits, blind reflexes and unquestioned conditioning before we finally become self-aware.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I have done it, too. However, I didn't expect anything in the way of results from it, I saw it more as a kind of insurance cover - you cannot see or feel it but it will protect you nevertheless. And I've retained the Sword Ritual, it's the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing before I go to bed, not for a specific protective purpose but for its imagery, which I really came to love.
I am definitely going to keep SBR, it takes a minute and you are good to go. How cool is that? I don't agree with everything GOM represents but sometimes its pure gold. By the way, the ritual is charged for an entire year, correct? I remember the author saying that.

Reading through the Master Ritual again, I now remember how fond I was of the part featuring Apollonius of Tyana's "Nuctemeron" genies and Damon Brand's beautifully worded associated incantations… I think I should turn this part into a sort of prayer as part of my daily practice. "Eglun, genius of lightning, grant me the power to express my will through magick…" Occult poetry at its best
The geniuses are from Nuctemeron? Thank you for that information, I was hesitant a little because I haven't figured their origin. I agree with the poetry part, save for two sentences they are very descriptive.

Anyway, kudos for sticking with the program, 33 days is more than some can manage! And you are right about Gurdjieff, we are nothing but a bundle of automated habits, blind reflexes and unquestioned conditioning before we finally become self-aware.
I appreciate that, and becoming self aware is next goal, for sure. Now that will take a long, long time.

Congratulations bro!!
Sounds like it was intense at times, and the rewards are just incredible
The two rituals combined take 10 mins, this is what one can have in that time, you just have to keep doing it. I would say it indeed is hella rewarding, but mind you I also practice through Initiation Into Hermetics and Concentration by Mouni Sadhu, and a bit more, so its unkown how much of it is MPR only.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I also did this but it was years ago and I can’t really remember how effective the Master Protection ritual was in a specific way.

But the Sword Banishing is really good and probably the #1 GOM ritual I would recommend to beginners or anyone really who would like to know a quick and easy and effective Banishing ritual.

The imagery is really strong and memorable. I haven’t properly performed it in a few years tbh but I can still see it in my minds eye when I think about it.