• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Masturbatory Meditation

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@Öwnchef I agree I forgot Nephthys mention. I agree she needs to be mentioned. Yes I agree we can't believe Antiquities department either. They have lied forever. Oh wait there are no tunnels under the Giza. You're right they lied forever. How do we really know if they or haven't found anything.
I had the chance to be at excarvation sites, it is even wore than you'd think. They'll say sand is your friend and recover everything that is disliked. There was this site in Glauburg in Germany where we found the skeleton of a female celtic leader. Beautiful large statue of her, with an outstanding hair-do.
I can tell female hips. She had them. Today she finally became a male, the 'Mickey Mouse' leader. Because of the hair-do, lol. That is so fake.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Accepted. I will ignore you from now on.
Good, I will do the same, you need to grow up and stop acting like you’re five, you’ve offered very little to any words of wisdom here, so don’t tag me with your stupidity

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I had the chance to be at excarvation sites, it is even wore than you'd think. They'll say sand is your friend and recover everything that is disliked. There was this site in Glauburg in Germany where we found the skeleton of a female celtic leader. Beautiful large statue of her, with an outstanding hair-do.
I can tell female hips. She had them. Today she finally became a male, the 'Mickey Mouse' leader. Because of the hair-do, lol. That is so fake.
I would love to be at one of the sites. I certainly love to see some of these thousands of years old sites look.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I would love to be at one of the sites. I certainly love to see some of these thousands of years old sites look.
The burrying hill at the Glauburg was found by a local farmer. Long before the archaeologists from the nearby Darmstadt rushed in, everybody knew of it. Even before that the site was already a meeting point for pagans. So yes, everybody was excited. As a journalist I was allowed to be at the frontline when the grave was opened.
The chief archaeologist was a professor, a woman herself. I knew her from the 101 archaeology seminary, where she already had talked about the 'responsibility' archaeologists had for society.
Then we entered the tomb. And then she said: "Oh my god. It's a woman!"

I will never forget that. Never. But of course, she was right somehow in her later decision to produce fake information. There are people out there who are brutally silencing facts. They will do anything to cancel you, if you are not following their infantile world view. In fact they will try to deface you and they count on nameless zombie followers, trying to do the right thing, to burn the witch they pointed at.

Then again, archaeolgy is worth it. I love the truth and there is always a good chance for it on these sites.