• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Materialize Thoughts With The Mind

DarkNinja3000

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hi.

What´s the best source of information (book, course, technique, etc) you´ve come accross that teaches how to materialize thoughts and desires into physical form???:cool:

The best one I´ve come across is an audio program called "
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
" by Kevin Tredeau. It blew my mind.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
One text I certainly recommend is Ophiel's book titled: Ophiel The Art and Practice of Getting Material Things Through Creative Visualization.

Worth reading

DarkNinja3000

Neophyte
Reaction score
One text I certainly recommend is Ophiel's book titled: Ophiel The Art and Practice of Getting Material Things Through Creative Visualization.

Worth reading
Thanks man!

You know, I really feel I´m always creating the events sorrounding me with my feelings, imagination and thoughts. I´ve spoken to a woman who manifested a 112 million dollar lotery win. She wrote 112M (the number she wanted) and got exacly that!

We do create our extarnal world with our mind.

Have you experienced this magic in your life?

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks man!

You know, I really feel I´m always creating the events sorrounding me with my feelings, imagination and thoughts. I´ve spoken to a woman who manifested a 112 million dollar lotery win. She wrote 112M (the number she wanted) and got exacly that!

You're welcome!

Yes I did! I remember I was trying to manifest some kind of communication from someone (was waiting for an approval of a project), ans after some focus and meditating, that project got approved.

I used techniques of visualization such as me working at the computer (the project I wanted to be approved was computer related) and how the boss approved of my project.

Very good results.

DarkNinja3000

Neophyte
Reaction score
You're welcome!

Yes I did! I remember I was trying to manifest some kind of communication from someone (was waiting for an approval of a project), ans after some focus and meditating, that project got approved.

I used techniques of visualization such as me working at the computer (the project I wanted to be approved was computer related) and how the boss approved of my project.

Very good results.
Niiice man(y)

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks man!

Read some of Robert Ramsay's posts in this forum. He would say---correctly enough---the at times the world's circumstances coincide with our wishes. Whether or not my will was the deciding factor remains very much an open question. I personally am highly sceptical of anyone who claims he can wish away a bullet fired his way. (Though I might be inclined to credit an ability to disincline the shooter to fire it to begin with. Better yet an ability to avoid the acquaintance of such bellicose neighbors.) Henry IV famously said, "Paris is worth my hearing Mass." When the great globalist junta decides the Ukraine is worth a nuclear war, we will---briefly---see that the reality we have to deal with is not so very mental after all. (Though yes, at this point one can play CYA and start revising definitions of "real," "mental," &c &c.

DarkNinja3000

Neophyte
Reaction score
That´s interesting. I don´t believe in coincidences tho. I believe there is always a cause
Read some of Robert Ramsay's posts in this forum. He would say---correctly enough---the at times the world's circumstances coincide with our wishes. Whether or not my will was the deciding factor remains very much an open question. I personally am highly sceptical of anyone who claims he can wish away a bullet fired his way. (Though I might be inclined to credit an ability to disincline the shooter to fire it to begin with. Better yet an ability to avoid the acquaintance of such bellicose neighbors.) Henry IV famously said, "Paris is worth my hearing Mass." When the great globalist junta decides the Ukraine is worth a nuclear war, we will---briefly---see that the reality we have to deal with is not so very mental after all. (Though yes, at this point one can play CYA and start revising definitions of "real," "mental," &c &c.