• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Matthew Wightman - KITVEI KODESH HaCHOL Volume 1 & 2

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
915XNgTee9L._SL1500_.jpg

Volume As has already been revealed, the Kitvei Kodesh HaChol will concern the confrontation with the Conflict, Violence and Strife of the polarities and contradictions of the One (the Atzmut), the Essence of ALL and NONE. As a written work, it will necessarily appear to represent the particular perspective of the Sitra Achra, the Other Side Volume This is an ugly book—the Black Heart of the Kitvei Kodesh HaChol. There is no getting around this fact. It is also, at the very same time, a beautiful book—the True Heart of the Kitvei Kodesh HaChol. This fact can very easily be missed. The Spirits upon which this book concentrates are the combined essences of those approached in the first volume of the Sefer Qarav/Badal AND Sefer HaAzharah, making them far more dangerous than either or both.

In many ways, the Spirits to be discussed in this volume are far more awful than even those Spirits of Affliction to be discussed at a later time—those Spirits whose hauntings and venomous presence(s) are capable of driving even the most stalwart minds to insanity. Having said that, if one is able to master a relationship with the Spirits of this volume, she will truly be prepared for the Work Ahead, Beyond, Above, Behind and Beneath. It goes without saying that very careful study of and practice with Volume I of the Kitvei Kodesh HaChol is crucial for success with this volume, just as the work of this volume will be necessary to find success with the third, and the third for the fourth, and so on. Yet, in very important respects, as the Heart of the Work at Hand, the text of Volume II is equally crucial for success with Volume I, just as it is to understanding everything that has come before and will come after. Please read carefully, and act with even greater care.

Buy (out of stock):
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry to burst your bubble but this book has been already shared before under "Kitvei Kodesh HaChol", "The Serpent Scripture of the Nachash El Acher" is only the subtitle (which Aeon Sophia Press doesn't give but is all there in the printed version); "The Serpent Siddur of the Nachash El Acher" is the subtitle of yet another book. Anyway, the first volume of the "Kitvei Kodesh HaChol" and your book match up with regards to page count and general scan appearance though your file is larger than that of the "Kitvei Kodesh HaChol" (Vol I & II are freely available on annas-archive.org, Vol. II has also been upload here). Someone must have mislabelled the telegram file, an honest mistake probably due to the incomplete information offered by Aeon Sophia Press. This is why I've decided to merge the threads for good order's sake but would like to thank you for all that trouble you had signing up for mega anyway.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
It looks like they are two different editions of the same book with the same content with two different titles.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
It looks like they are two different editions of the same book with the same content with two different titles.
Well, who knows but I see now that the file sizes are identical. I honestly don't want to invest any more time in rare book sleuthing today, so case closed as far as I am concerned. Enjoy your read!