• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

MBTI results change at all

Reaction score
Awards
Can they change in short amount of time, if at all?

I once scored INTJ, then INTA and now INTP. I answer honestly.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It is said that under stress, people revert to MB types.

On the other hand, the human can provide whatever characteristics are required by the context

Many years ago in a residential spiritual community, while working as an electrical mechanic in construction of a spiritually designed building, I was widely regarded as "a space cadet". A couple of months later, in the same community, I was the revenue accountant for a major income area. I was then notorious for being money-hungry.

Humans see function more easily than spiritual qualities

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, so could these observations about yourself, whether MBTI or not...with the fact that there were actual, close ended honest statements about yourself in some sort of process, that when answered honestly l,bseveral times, you noticed the personality indicators change?

For example, Self Enlightenment. Rising on the Planes, these do change the personality, don't they?
So could it be possible before this process was discovered and worked, internal alchemy had begun long before?