• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Discussion Medical medium book mentions angels

Talk about a book(s)

iwantbooks

Visitor
Reaction score
Warned: Post in the correct section next time (Book Discussion)
you can find the medical medium book by searching "Dokumen Medical Medium revised and expanded" in a search engine

that book has a chapter about angels

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
you can find the medical medium book by searching "Dokumen Medical Medium revised and expanded" in a search engine

that book has a chapter about angels
Many books have chapters (indeed, there are entire tomes) about angels. Why is this one of especial interest?

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
The only hit I get is a thread in a forum where somebody with the same username recommends searching for the exact same term in quotes. Your post isn't about anything at all. If you want to tell the world of the benefits of Medical Medium I can't stop you but by leading people on a scavenger hunt for a book (I suppose it's "Medical Medium - Revised and Expanded Edition") where you don't even give the correct title and state its author, you're just wasting everybody's time. Your post should be in the Book section anyway.

Addendum: I just downloaded the book, and lo and behold, Ch. 25 is in fact about angels. No names given though ("Angel of Dreams"?? c'mon), new age crap.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Moved it