• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

medications

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
5-Day Ban: Take a break.
Let us discuss any pharmaceuticals we may be familiar with. I haven't had the opportuniy to test pharmaceuticals after that one time I submitted myself to a hospital years ago. Doctors will not generally provide "just in case you want them" drugs, you generally have to get a subscription on the basis of needing the drugs. You have to tell them that you interact with some shit and would like to shut it down, maybe whig out a bit, then they'll do it.

Now, when I decided to shut down my perceptive capacity for awhile, I tried haldol and invega.

Haldol only gives you a mild dulling of the senses. I mean, if you aren't actually schizophrenic. I can't hear spirits, only see them (or self-energy refractals, if they were just my own energy in some cases) if I rev my energy up, or feel them if they attempt to attach (unless I just have a very complex subconcious that was verified between other occultists). I do hear that haldol is good if you actually do hear voices. But TBH didn't seem to do shit for that schizophrenic at the hospital who wouldn't shut up for the life of him.

Invega shuts basically shuts down your senses completely. After you take invega, you have to rebuild them back up by whatever means, after you stop taking it.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
You posted this in the General Occult section, which is the wrong section for this type of topic.

This type of carelessness and wanton disregard for the rules has been happening far too frequently with you recently.

Now, I am truly sorry to hear about your condition, whether that is by natural causes (schizophrenia) or drug abuse, but I think you need a break from the site.