• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Meditation experience

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
This morning, having finished my regular meditation, about 20 minutes later I was called back to it by an uncomfortable pulling in the solar plexus.

So, open the meditation and my usual friend has nothing, likewise The Eagle. So I looked at "Bro" out in the solar system and get: Hurry up! Come along!

He takes me to a circle of entities that are looking a bit unhappy. In the center of the circle is a dark hole that might be a portal.

I suspect that I am expendable - so into the hole and there is a dark entity sucking energy out of this circle of beings. So I back out of the hole and the entity sticks its head out.

It does look like a portal, and being expendable or at least trusting, through I go and out into a circle of dark entities. They have little regard for me, even when I explain that I am being friendly but that I am happy to take them out, if they will not cooperate.

They put little credence in my statement so I say: Who wants to go first?

They put up one that seems to them to be strongest. So I measure the entity. It goes all the way to the Logoic (top of the Cosmic Physical Plane) I try taking some energy out but it does not work. He is more powerful than I at that level. No wonder these guys are not impressed by me.

Then the thought comes: Use the electricities! (In the Hindu system, above the 7 planes are 5 electricities). So I move to the top of the Cosmic Physical electricities and suck energy out of their champion. He gets very small and seems to disappear.

Then the other dark guys think it is good to cooperate. They withdraw their portal and seal it up. I explain I will return if there are any problems. I make my own way back into the solar system where the circle of guys is much happier and the dark hole in the middle of the circle has gone.

Tomorrow I will check to see that all is in order.

The question of course arises as to how real is such an experience. When I need to test for fake experiences, I look for the presence of the electricities. If they are not present, the situation is faked - as seen in human TV dramas.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
The electricities seem to be the nervous system impulses of the Entity that uses this universe as a body of manifestation.

Thus, as the New Testament says "For the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God"