• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Meditation Journal

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
12/10/23

I was laying down in my bed. Until, I decided to meditate to clear the fog off my Third Eye.

I closed my eyes, I breathe normally. Then, I call upon the Goddess to clear my Third Eye. I was distracted by my thoughts. However, I gain back my concentration. A minute later, I saw my closet located in my room. I would just see the outer layer of the closet. My closet does not have a door. It is in the open. I witness the outer layer of the closet within. Closed eyelids. Now, this happened twice. It was amazing. However, I didn't see that clear.

My Goddess said, that I didn't need to do the meditation for my Third Eye because it is open. I guess I will see more clear when time comes.

Thank You my Goddess!

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Tuesday, March 5th 2024

The Pentagram meditation

Earlier today, I did a short, brief meditation. But before I began, I fully accepted and embraced The Darkness as I embraced the Light also. I call upon The Energy of The Black Void or The Darkness and invoked that Energy. I felt a slight tingling feeling on My Lower back and both my arms. The Energy that I felt was very gentle and calm. It was fantastic, and awesome. Next, I fused both the Dark and Light Energy as one. Once I did that, I visualized an Inverted Pentagram with Flames all around it, and the outer Layers were Pitch-black Dark. As I visualized it, I felt a Strong Energy around my upper body. It was incredible. I loved it. Nothing I never Experienced before. The Pentagram makes miracles. At one point the Pentagram got bigger and bigger until I saw myself in the center.