• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Meditation & trance-mediumship

Nocturnum

Neophyte
Reaction score
Usually when I meditate I listen to atmospheric meditation music associated with the Greek, Norse Deities or specific demons.
Meditation music with a mantra spoken in Greek or Norwegian, Latin and other languages is helpful, for some reason specific languages resonate with me so i'm not sure if that related to past lives.
When I meditate and I am in a deep meditative state, a trance I have very vivid and colourful, specific visions, I feel strong energy around me while this is happening, I also feel multiple hands holding my hands, touching my face, my hair.
I feel hands tightly gripping my upper arms, sometimes I feel someone hug me, I hear spirits, Deities, ancestors, it could be dead relative speaking to me, I smell phantom smells when i'm not using anything scented which smells sweet, like incense and something indescribable.
I feel at peace, happy, safe, protected when this happens, but some things I don't understand that I experience during meditation is feeling multiple hands on my wrists, arms or my head and feeling my head being moved to look upwards, my body being physically moved left to right or forward like someone or something is sitting behind me, I hear breathing in my ear that sounds like a Dragon or some type of entity, being, demon or maybe a animal spirit, it doesn't seem human, like a human spirit.
My hands, arms, head feel very heavy, numb and it becomes painful during meditation, i'm not sure if this means I am partially astral projecting during meditation, I have to stop meditating because t becomes painful.

On more than one occasion I have had very specific and sometimes repeated visions, which I don't always understand the meaning of.
my visions:
-I have had a vision of Thor, I could very clearly see his armour, beard, his weapon Mjölnir, I could see his whole body, energy emanating from his eyes and I felt immense, powerful energy that made me feel strong and powerful.
-I have had multiple visions of Odin, with a eyepatch, riding a horse carrying Gungnir with his ravens & wolves, or sitting on a throne while surrounded by women that are witches, and I felt a lot of energy around my head, a crown was placed on my head and I physically felt it, the crown had deer antlers on it.
-A repeated vision I have had is of volcanic, black land, it's night time and there are cracks in the earth where there is molten lava, magma from a volcano, I can see all the stars in the sky and there are ravens flying in the sky, it reminds me Muspelheim or Helheim.
-I have had a few visions of a icy, cold environment outside, there is a circle of stones, sticks tied together for a fire, it reminds me of Jotunheim-(the land of the giants/Jotun)
-I had a vision of Odin, Thor, Loki, Freyja together, they were wearing specific clothing, I saw Loki with long red hair, wearing green and holding a snake, Freyja was wearing white clothing, Thor was holding his weapon Mjölnir.
-I have visions of Zeus, Eagles flying in the sky, thunderstorms, Zeus sitting on his throne, I have very vivid visions of Zeus and other Greek Deities

Odin's energy feels strong, fatherly/grandfatherly energy, that is protective warm, it makes me feels safe/protected, comforted, he is wise, brave, a poet, warrior, strategist, the Norse and Greek Deities have their own unique energy.
At random times ravens come to my bedroom window sill and tap on my bedroom window, I interpret it as a sign from Odin, since it has happened more than once, I see a lot of ravens, I have a makeshift altar for Odin, I have a statue of him with his ravens, wolves and holding Gungnir. Whenever I feel Odin's energy/presence I hear a man say "Little One"
Zeus' energy feels strong, light, airy, comforting, I feel at peace, safe, protected and comforted, I smell a phantom smell that is indescribable, every time I feel his energy/presence I hear a man say "my child"
I did ask my boyfriend to astral project so he could tell me if any trickster spirits were around and he said there aren't any tricksters.

In a tarot card reading I paid for awhile ago Odin said he noticed my interest in him and he would protect me, he would show himself as a white stag, he said I shouldn't be so hard on myself and meditate more.
Hekate has said about me having mental/emotional blockages that prevent me from being true self and about symbolic, metaphorical meaning for transformation.
Someone told me I have a blocked throat/sacral chakras due to someone toxic that was in my life (I have a few abusive exes)

What does it mean to have repeated specific visions?
What does it mean during meditation for my body to be physically swayed left to right or forward like something is sitting behind me?
What does it mean to feel the combined energy of multiple spirits holding my hands, arms, moving my head to look upwards at something?
How do you know if your ancestors are communicating with you if you don't know anything about your ancestry?
I wanted to know if what I experience sounds accurate of the energy/presence of Deities.

Sorry if my post is long to read, I just want to be thorough and figure what I am experiencing and what it means sometimes, because I don't always understand the symbolic or metaphorical meaning of what I experience sometimes.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Usually when I meditate I listen to atmospheric meditation music associated with the Greek, Norse Deities or specific demons.
Meditation music with a mantra spoken in Greek or Norwegian, Latin and other languages is helpful, for some reason specific languages resonate with me so i'm not sure if that related to past lives.
When I meditate and I am in a deep meditative state, a trance I have very vivid and colourful, specific visions, I feel strong energy around me while this is happening, I also feel multiple hands holding my hands, touching my face, my hair.
I feel hands tightly gripping my upper arms, sometimes I feel someone hug me, I hear spirits, Deities, ancestors, it could be dead relative speaking to me, I smell phantom smells when i'm not using anything scented which smells sweet, like incense and something indescribable.
I feel at peace, happy, safe, protected when this happens, but some things I don't understand that I experience during meditation is feeling multiple hands on my wrists, arms or my head and feeling my head being moved to look upwards, my body being physically moved left to right or forward like someone or something is sitting behind me, I hear breathing in my ear that sounds like a Dragon or some type of entity, being, demon or maybe a animal spirit, it doesn't seem human, like a human spirit.
My hands, arms, head feel very heavy, numb and it becomes painful during meditation, i'm not sure if this means I am partially astral projecting during meditation, I have to stop meditating because t becomes painful.

On more than one occasion I have had very specific and sometimes repeated visions, which I don't always understand the meaning of.
my visions:
-I have had a vision of Thor, I could very clearly see his armour, beard, his weapon Mjölnir, I could see his whole body, energy emanating from his eyes and I felt immense, powerful energy that made me feel strong and powerful.
-I have had multiple visions of Odin, with a eyepatch, riding a horse carrying Gungnir with his ravens & wolves, or sitting on a throne while surrounded by women that are witches, and I felt a lot of energy around my head, a crown was placed on my head and I physically felt it, the crown had deer antlers on it.
-A repeated vision I have had is of volcanic, black land, it's night time and there are cracks in the earth where there is molten lava, magma from a volcano, I can see all the stars in the sky and there are ravens flying in the sky, it reminds me Muspelheim or Helheim.
-I have had a few visions of a icy, cold environment outside, there is a circle of stones, sticks tied together for a fire, it reminds me of Jotunheim-(the land of the giants/Jotun)
-I had a vision of Odin, Thor, Loki, Freyja together, they were wearing specific clothing, I saw Loki with long red hair, wearing green and holding a snake, Freyja was wearing white clothing, Thor was holding his weapon Mjölnir.
-I have visions of Zeus, Eagles flying in the sky, thunderstorms, Zeus sitting on his throne, I have very vivid visions of Zeus and other Greek Deities

Odin's energy feels strong, fatherly/grandfatherly energy, that is protective warm, it makes me feels safe/protected, comforted, he is wise, brave, a poet, warrior, strategist, the Norse and Greek Deities have their own unique energy.
At random times ravens come to my bedroom window sill and tap on my bedroom window, I interpret it as a sign from Odin, since it has happened more than once, I see a lot of ravens, I have a makeshift altar for Odin, I have a statue of him with his ravens, wolves and holding Gungnir. Whenever I feel Odin's energy/presence I hear a man say "Little One"
Zeus' energy feels strong, light, airy, comforting, I feel at peace, safe, protected and comforted, I smell a phantom smell that is indescribable, every time I feel his energy/presence I hear a man say "my child"
I did ask my boyfriend to astral project so he could tell me if any trickster spirits were around and he said there aren't any tricksters.

In a tarot card reading I paid for awhile ago Odin said he noticed my interest in him and he would protect me, he would show himself as a white stag, he said I shouldn't be so hard on myself and meditate more.
Hekate has said about me having mental/emotional blockages that prevent me from being true self and about symbolic, metaphorical meaning for transformation.
Someone told me I have a blocked throat/sacral chakras due to someone toxic that was in my life (I have a few abusive exes)

What does it mean to have repeated specific visions?
What does it mean during meditation for my body to be physically swayed left to right or forward like something is sitting behind me?
What does it mean to feel the combined energy of multiple spirits holding my hands, arms, moving my head to look upwards at something?
How do you know if your ancestors are communicating with you if you don't know anything about your ancestry?
I wanted to know if what I experience sounds accurate of the energy/presence of Deities.

Sorry if my post is long to read, I just want to be thorough and figure what I am experiencing and what it means sometimes, because I don't always understand the symbolic or metaphorical meaning of what I experience sometimes.

Awesome!!! I wish I knew the symbolic meanings as well. But, quite interesting what you experienced.

Reaction score
Awards
My advice is to journal the experiences and just let them be. For a lot of reasons, the sensations you’ve described are not that uncommon (tho always have their own unique twist to them depending on the person). Don’t dismiss it but don’t put too much stock in it either. Let it happen, let it be, record it, and just continue on your journey.

-Eld