• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

memberprofile page

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
is there a way to promote writing on your member profile? for 1 it is a more profound way to know who is who and gives more direct links to personal currents and knowhow. which in a sense would create several flows of interest instead of people needing to juggle tru whatever they see when coming on wf. right now there are not many members, but with more traffic its nice to be able to find a page with a bit of personal info of the one who one is in commune with. paradigms are important to be aware of.

i would love it if there were more options as to personalize my page. like collors, different headers, different layout etc.
and to me personally it is also easier to land myself nicely in offline life when i sort of have a own home online aka the memberspage. which is something totally subconscious and therefore i think that it would make life a lot easier for many online.

for the ones aware it would also be a more personal cover then a whole site, which is fucking nonsense ( no clue who tried that ;))

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
There used to be a section on the sidebar with "new profile posts" but there were members posting 10s of profile posts per day of just videos and shit which were of no value to anyone and just completely drowning out the legitimate profile posts. So that was removed.

Anyone can see a feed of new profile posts by visiting What's New > New Profile Posts (https://wizardforums.com/whats-new/profile-posts/).

As for personalization, you can change your profile title, profile banner, profile picture and signature picture (banner, title, signature picture only available for upgraded accounts). Colors and layouts are not a priority and probably won't be for a while. But maybe in the future along with custom user groups it would be cool to allow members to customize their profile page like myspace. Worth thinking about but there are way more important things I'm currently working on.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
totally understand, i got my head stuck in that love spell and my head went how to get traffic. bit strange, but thats how it went. sorry bout that.