• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Mental Time Travel

nightly

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Is it possible to do something like that? where you don't go to previous time period with your body but visit it like a ghost who can't interfere with anything or be seen, and maybe you experience it like a dream

With talks about past lives, astral travels and visions, I think this is a worthy topic of discussion, if it's possible at all to do so and how to do it, and if so, what are it's limits? can you visit a period that got no relation of your past live?

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I imagine the question is how to separate that from a really intense visualization/demi-dream.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I done it accidentally on a deliriant drug(I don't write the name) in the past seeing my now 2024 back in 2018
, Seeing my DNA , seeing my parents young days, my past life and in a very mixed wired trips (soul shock + dejavu + and all sort of life time side effects/gifts will be your souvenir)
Actually I was thinking few minutes ago about this that
How could this be even possible ?
I am still speachless about my experience in time...

nightly

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I imagine the question is how to separate that from a really intense visualization/demi-dream.
Is that possible at all? i think it would be like separating a lucid dream from a full-on dream, you be having control, so i suppose

I done it accidentally on a deliriant drug(I don't write the name) in the past seeing my now 2024 back in 2018
, Seeing my DNA , seeing my parents young days, my past life and in a very mixed wired trips (soul shock + dejavu + and all sort of life time side effects/gifts will be your souvenir)
Actually I was thinking few minutes ago about this that
How could this be even possible ?
I am still speachless about my experience in time...
Did you manage to do it without the drugs? or was it a one time thing?

Al-Zalaam

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Is it possible to do something like that? where you don't go to previous time period with your body but visit it like a ghost who can't interfere with anything or be seen, and maybe you experience it like a dream

With talks about past lives, astral travels and visions, I think this is a worthy topic of discussion, if it's possible at all to do so and how to do it, and if so, what are it's limits? can you visit a period that got no relation of your past live?

What you're asking for is essentially just a specific application of Mental Projection into the Astral Sphere.

The Astral Sphere is inherently timeless, being a density-degree of the Akasha - all things, events, places, etc. that have ever existed, exists now, or will ever exist in this universe, can be found first in this zone.
Instead of mentally projecting into a current astral locality parallel to this world like is normally done, you would simply aim for the past point of interest at your discretion and be taken to an Astral reflection of whatever you're aiming for.

As can be extrapolated from what is already said, such a thing is necessarily limitless. Anywhere, anytime, regardless of your personal connections.

Such an operation would require a fine degree of skill with Mental Projection, which is easily considered one of the more advanced abilities to pursue.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Is that possible at all? i think it would be like separating a lucid dream from a full-on dream, you be having control, so i suppose

Did you manage to do it without the drugs? or was it a one time thing?
I never tried without drugs and yeah because I saw flash forwards of my current now and it's very weird it's like I experience an event twice...that's why I never tried doing it
But I'm looking for materials on the subject of timelines and Its like one of the so so hidden topics from public I guess