• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Official] Merry Christmas 2023

An official request, or post by staff acting with authority.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Christmas/Yuletide greetings to all!

Hope you are having a wonderful time with friends and loved ones, or at the very least enjoying some well deserved time off.

Feel free to use this post to wish each other and share your plans/celebrations!

Reaction score
Awards
Marry Christmas, Ramadan, and Happy Hannukah to all, first and foremost!

I was going to go to a Christmas Eve celebratiobn, but my back is too jacked up to attend.
So, I am going to pop some more ibuprofen and do my Zelator Formula, and hang out with family when they return.

In times past, we used to have dinner, open one present, and hang out and watch movies or pass stories around, sometimes go out to eat Chines and a movie at the theater.

It's been a month of Holiday movies, and cannot say Ive tired of them. Bring more on :)

Tonight we are going to do spiked hot chocolate.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I’m finishing a few work related things while Holiday films play in background.

Right now I’ve got Christmas Vacation on and Cousin Eddie just showed up…lol… Next up is Home Alone and then I’ll spend some time with family.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Reaction score
Awards
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays everyone. Hope you guys all have a good one.

No one coming here and we have nowhere to go, whew. So it’s just the 12 of us. So a day of games and movies leading up to the ultimate Christmas movie Die Hard (there’s still some debate in the house on this, I mean 8 crazy nights is good but the best? Really??).

Currently attempting a new cinnamon roll recipe wish me luck. Then everyone’s making a personal pizza for lunch. We’re just skipping the traditional food this year.

Take care everyone.

-Eld

Reaction score
Awards
We had an Italian Christmas dinner, and I got two Occult books .. Modern Magick (12 Lesson edition) and The Middle Pillar (original Regardie edition). Was a very fun day.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I know its late but Merry Christmas/Yuletide and Happy New Year!

Wishing you all the very best for 2024, much love to you all!