• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Mest up by 3 witches for 3.5 years need HELP

Someone's asking for help!

nevillecalaby

Visitor
Reaction score
No sleep last 50 days live in Ballarat Victoria cant get witches voices out of my head

Morell

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
No sleep not only kills, but before that can drive you insane.
Also can give you drugs to threat the voices too. Not all mental issues are occult based. You said too little to make any judgements about your case.

Xenophon

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
No sleep not only kills, but before that can drive you insane.
Also can give you drugs to threat the voices too. Not all mental issues are occult based. You said too little to make any judgements about your case.
True. A gent I know pretty well had moderately convincing hallucinations after about 60 straight hours without sleep. I suppose yours is a fair question: why blame the sleeplessness here on witches? Though, maybe the big thing now is simply sleep first.

Morell

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
True. A gent I know pretty well had moderately convincing hallucinations after about 60 straight hours without sleep. I suppose yours is a fair question: why blame the sleeplessness here on witches? Though, maybe the big thing now is simply sleep first.
Yep...
First, unexperienced person cannot tell the difference between the spiritual influence and something that goes on in their head only. Second, there is psychological desire for fascination or more interesting possibilities. Also for more solvable ones:
I've heard about case of person with mental problem, who insisted on priest consultation for exorcism, only after priest definitely told him that he doesn't have demon he said: "I'm disappointed, because if it were demon, it could be solved."
Similar, I've heard about people reporting UFOs, they expect to see UFO's, and in most cases are terribly disappointed that it's just something totally normal and explainable.

ModernMagus

Visitor
Reaction score
As listed above, seek all medical explanations while following their advice first. I have gone 72 hours without sleep several times. In each case, I recognized myself dreaming while fully awake. This will kill you if not treated.

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
50 days is ridiculously extreme, the limit I’ve ever reached was 11 days after the first 5 I couldn’t sleep even if I tried so n the 11th I relented. I had to be sedated. So for 50 days? I agree 100% get medical help and get clear headed first and foremost, after 11 days all I could do was mutter to myself and look at everything like it was the most fascinating thing in the word yet my brain couldn’t process anything. Hearing voices is definitely a sign of psychosis that could be caused by extended periods insomnia.