• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Middle Pillar Ritual questions

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Awards
Not a dire situation, but when doing the Middle Pillar Ritual, I have a few questions.
1. When doing the MPR, where should the hands and arms be? I usually like the archangel call portion of the LBRP, have them put to the sides, like a godform with palms cupped. Is this wrong? Should they naturally hang down on the sides instead?
2. When doing the MPR, and from an idea of using a rosary with the MPR to both charge the rosary, and to help aid concentration on the Sephira in question, if you had the choice, would you omit the throat godname YHVH Elohim (Saturn), or the solar plexus IAO (?) (The rosary only has five decade beads sets)?

Thanks in advance.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Not a dire situation, but when doing the Middle Pillar Ritual, I have a few questions.
1. When doing the MPR, where should the hands and arms be? I usually like the archangel call portion of the LBRP, have them put to the sides, like a godform with palms cupped. Is this wrong? Should they naturally hang down on the sides instead?
2. When doing the MPR, and from an idea of using a rosary with the MPR to both charge the rosary, and to help aid concentration on the Sephira in question, if you had the choice, would you omit the throat godname YHVH Elohim (Saturn), or the solar plexus IAO (?) (The rosary only has five decade beads sets)?

Thanks in advance.
1. You are getting too caught up on the details, you should experiment to see what resonates with you best because ultimately that decides the potency of the ritual. For instance I personally like standing with eyes open, but many people differ from me.

2. If you would like to charge a Rosary with a specific Sephira I would do the MP but only focus on the sephira in question (example Tipareth) and after vibrating it a certain amount of times and filling the earth with light every breath, you can inhale, draw the stored light from the earth visualize it going through your tipareth center as a vibrant golden light, through your arms and out your palms into the Rosary.

I have done this with water and drank it after as water holds energy very well, but you can use anything.

Reaction score
Awards
if you had the choice, would you omit the throat godname YHVH Elohim (Saturn), or the solar plexus IAO (?) (The rosary only has five decade beads sets)?
Neither.

If it’s not broke don’t fix it. If you’re going to work the MP then work the MP. Each step is there for a reason. (Though occasionally it is a dumb reason - not referring to MP)

Design the rosary/prayer/meditation beads to what you’re using them for (add another set).

I’m now on my 4th set (traditional, planetary, ceremonial, psalter) only one had the standard layout. Don’t just throw it together but lay it out methodically using guides/divination/etc (can take awhile) for the purpose you plan to use it for.

My current set has 150 beads divided into 10 unequal sets made from 3 different materials. Very specific to a major part of my current practice. Design it with care and reason and you won’t regret it.

-Eld

Reaction score
Awards
Great ideas! When I was working through Self Initiation into the Golden Dawn tradition, I used drilled wooden beads for a psalms rosary of 54 beads. I used a wire hanger to hang a set of ten on being painted black or white, and most is them would rotate on their own, speeding up the painting of them.