• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Middle Pillar Style of Rituals

Audiolog Edu

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to ask what does the Middle Pillar exercise do, I think it brings down energy trough the center of the body, within an energy channel and it also charges certain centers of activity, giving the body of light its unique architecture, I think also that with the centers of activity they link 3 worlds above Assiah, according to Taoist practice the Functional Channel (The one in Middle Pillar exercise) is where the "celestial universal current" is drawn through the body and in Taoism is known as "Yin Chi".
I actually practice Clavis Rei Primae wich is from the Aurum Solis curriculum, is a bit different and I like the differences, this info I typed I got it from the Ogdoadic Journal by Ordo Astrum Sophia, they splited up from Aurum Solis.

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hello, I would like to ask what does the Middle Pillar exercise do, I think it brings down energy trough the center of the body, within an energy channel and it also charges certain centers of activity, giving the body of light its unique architecture, I think also that with the centers of activity they link 3 worlds above Assiah, according to Taoist practice the Functional Channel (The one in Middle Pillar exercise) is where the "celestial universal current" is drawn through the body and in Taoism is known as "Yin Chi".
I actually practice Clavis Rei Primae wich is from the Aurum Solis curriculum, is a bit different and I like the differences, this info I typed I got it from the Ogdoadic Journal by Ordo Astrum Sophia, they splited up from Aurum Solis.
It may depend on who you ask but at its most fundamental, it’s been my understanding it’s to balance the body hence why some people do it before the lbrp, others do it after the lbrp, starting the lbrp with anything other than the qc, and finishing with anything other than the middle pillar is just odd to me personally, I don’t even separate them in my mind which is why I can be speaking of the lbrp and mention something in the cross or mp, I see it as 3 parts to one ritual in which the intent is to draw energy within, cleanse the body and center myself. I see the middle pillar as a check up on the areas to make sure I feel balanced and nothing feels off otherwise I redid the qc and lbrp and mp.

Audiolog Edu

Neophyte
Reaction score
It may depend on who you ask but at its most fundamental, it’s been my understanding it’s to balance the body hence why some people do it before the lbrp, others do it after the lbrp, starting the lbrp with anything other than the qc, and finishing with anything other than the middle pillar is just odd to me personally, I don’t even separate them in my mind which is why I can be speaking of the lbrp and mention something in the cross or mp, I see it as 3 parts to one ritual in which the intent is to draw energy within, cleanse the body and center myself. I see the middle pillar as a check up on the areas to make sure I feel balanced and nothing feels off otherwise I redid the qc and lbrp and mp.
I knew a very interesting sequence wich was QC-LBRP-QC-MP-QC- Analysis of Keyword-LBRH-AOK-QC thats how I started in Magick thanks to a magician called Alhazred the Red in youtube, his videos helped me and I have not stopped working in High Magick but I did spended my time in Aurum Solis material, it is very recent that I regain interest in Rosicross tradition because AS grand master is also a RossCross Knight in France so I started again with Golden Dawns material, thanks for commenting.

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I knew a very interesting sequence wich was QC-LBRP-QC-MP-QC- Analysis of Keyword-LBRH-AOK-QC thats how I started in Magick thanks to a magician called Alhazred the Red in youtube, his videos helped me and I have not stopped working in High Magick but I did spended my time in Aurum Solis material, it is very recent that I regain interest in Rosicross tradition because AS grand master is also a RossCross Knight in France so I started again with Golden Dawns material, thanks for commenting.
Wow that is quite a way to do it, I can see the reasoning behind it, but that sounds like a pain, unless ofc you love high magick and rituals then it’d be alright, did he ever give a reason behind his method or how he views the mp?

Audiolog Edu

Neophyte
Reaction score
Wow that is quite a way to do it, I can see the reasoning behind it, but that sounds like a pain, unless ofc you love high magick and rituals then it’d be alright, did he ever give a reason behind his method or how he views the mp?
I do not remember, he has a lot of videos in spanish of course, recently I saw Damian Echols or Lyam Christopher talk about it, wich I like, but cant think of the views exactly, I wwent for a walk and Im like high with exercise.
Post automatically merged:

I do not remember, he has a lot of videos in spanish of course, recently I saw Damian Echols or Lyam Christopher talk about it, wich I like, but cant think of the views exactly, I wwent for a walk and Im like high with exercise.
Hello, I just saw Lyams video about it and is quite similar to what I wrote, he for example explains that there is an Osiris energy from bottom to top, wich blast and showers down in cycles, I remember this part from David Griffins book I got for free from his page, he also explains that this practice can help destroy the ego wich is part of the enlightment process of individuals, also he explains is very similar practice to the Kundalini rise of the serpent where Shakti and Shivas energy met on top, as in sexual energy, female and male, passive and active, and of course he explains about the centers of activity, similar to the chakras and that you should see it as "as if" they exist, and after a while I can tell you I do focus and feel the centers activity when I do Clavis Rei Primae, but also I did not mention that in Clavis Rei Primae you actually reinforce this center of activity with Briatic images, is quite hard to do so but is beautifull I must say, and also on the ritual I practice CRP there is no part like the shower of energy, instead of that a Caduceus is done, wich is as I stated 2 currents of energy from the bottom Sephira to the troath Sephira, this 2 currents are white for femenine and white and red for masculine and they go widershin and deosil respectivly, there is an exercise called The Tower of Light for Psychic self defense wich is actually reinfocing the aura and a shower of white energy stars from the Sephira above the head, that reminds me of the last part of Middle Pillar.

Last edited: