• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Mind palace- defensing it + storing information

AlfrunGrima

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
After the last mind palace/astral temple topic I start here another mind palace topic. If I ask my questions over there the topic perhaps derails off-topic. Are there people too who store information over there? How did you do that and what for information? How is it useful for you?

And do you have ways to defense your temple, or wouldn't you defense it not at all? I did not the first period (maybe a little bit naive) and when I came back a spirit seem to live in my mind palace. I was able to banish it, but ever since I have a specific sign I have to draw followed by some words and at least 1 drop of water from the nearby stream dripping on a special place. (I have a hut/cabin in the mountains, see other topic)