• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Mineral and Plant Kingdoms

Reaction score
Awards
Are they tied together, along with the other kingdoms?
Do they have personal agendas, even if from devas?
If so, how do we become aware of their agendas?

Reaction score
Awards
I dont know of the Plant/Vegetable Kingdom yet, but it seems interesting to me, and botany has always interested me.

I do know an interesting thing on Malkuth, and not sure where I was reading it, whether Barrett, Agrippa, or someone else - That Ghob and company aren't necessarily concerned with matters of rocks being shattered for purposes of mining, as it advances the Mineral Kingdom.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Not sure...but everything has life in it...the Sefirot, the Shekinah (Gods Spirit)

Plants likely def have spirit....minerals too...that’s how they’re used in talismans

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I’ve connected with several trees

im sure a connection with rocks
is also possible

if u want to know experiment

Reaction score
Awards
That's what Im doing and plan to do.

Mineral Kingdom: I stay aware of rocks that cross my path or stare at me, or are just very interesting. I try to scale down to exactly what type of stone it is, connect with it in meditation practice, and then set it on a prewritten question on paper and wait for visions, voice or other response.
Its a passive trance/meditation doing it.

Trees I try to ground occasionally, usually when things are too chaotic for me to handle, I then rest against them and rely on their wisdom.

Plants -- Im going to buy $20-100 dollars worth of seeds (vegetables and flowers and fruit), or 10-50 packs of seeds, and sprinkle them everywhere I walk, its raining today, so this week or yesterday would've been prime. Luckily we can estimate weather these days.

Yep, connection is key. Travel is also a key.

Reaction score
Awards
It is in fact in Hodsons book on Ghob/Fairy Folk, the miners and the Builders.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
It is in fact in Hodsons book on Ghob/Fairy Folk, the miners and the Builders.
The most important thing in magic for me is managing emotions cuz mismanaging
them causes lust for results fear of failure
anxiety about the workings

emotions cause thoughts in my book

for me the 1st step in managing them was controlling my speech: lowering it, taking care to pronounce each syllable correctly

many times ppl will think u r yelling if u
say something they don’t like

it’s a defense mechanism.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, emotional management is key to magic, true. I tried at one time to produce emotions at will, much as actors and actresses have to do for example.
Im not saying go out and buy a suit and act like you're on a soap opera, but you get the point. Be excited, be bored, be happy, be sad, etc. Alternating these may cause undesirable side effects however. As long as your mental health is up to par it shouldnt get confusing.

Now, as to the Builders, Ghob and so on, what Hodson is referring to is the seeming clash of the spirit stones with mining. Now, while we try to get to know the Mineral and Plant Kingdoms, and we are likely to run into Fairy Folk/Elementals. The gnomes and other earth elementals are not terribly disturbed by minng, as it generates more vibration and active biochemical processes, in my understanding.

However, considering the aspect of a geode for example, my prime goal is not to split them apart as I did in my Geology student days, but to treat them as comrades. Same for the Plant Kingdom. This is the season they get ritually murdered by chainsaws and lawnmowers, so Imma sprinkle seed everywhere :D

As beautiful as Geodes are to behold, the fact remains that a spirit once resided in the stone, and by splitting them open to fulfill selfish desire, it has now been ritually murdered.

True, we must eat, there is no law in the Plant Kingdom against that, as they all follow the will and word of the God.

Reaction score
Awards
Personal is not quite the right word. They are part of group entities

Do you find that plants like you more than rocks? Why?
Plants find a way to brush up against me, whether weathering, breeze or me moving past one plant freeing another that brushes against me.
I've always felt serene in forests.
The trees seem to help me when I need grounding.
Perhaps because I want to aid in their creation on a large scale (if I had the constitution, I would use my seed salt shaker idea on my walks to go nationwide planting impromptu fruits, veggies, flowers and herbs. I might get to get more into the Mineral kingdom by doing so as well).

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, Im going to commit to buying a salt shaker jar and life, a squirt bottle, and 20-200$ worth of seed packets (herbs, fruits, vegetables and flowers), and sprinkle and water liberally where I walk, in unexpected patterns daily until people dont know whats going on.

Reaction score
Awards
This will in an obvious turn, feed the animal kingdom, and create beauty in otherwise bland lawnscapes and ditches. Plus it will thrive lawn care businesses for the McScrooges out there in the areas I will be walking, but just as well, it will be done on the daily.

Reaction score
Awards

Interesting., After you replied, I was reading on in The Kingdom of the Gods and saw the section on Group consciousness.
Plants will like me a lot more - With the money I have, I think I will find a salt shaker, a small spray bottle of water and herb and flower seeds - and take an extensive walk this afternoon, contributing to the plant kingdom (if the Devas are okay with my doing so).

Reaction score
Awards

I would actually say the mineral kingdom likes me. The plant kingdom, well, we will find out. While its a group consciousness, I wonder if one kingdom can like a person and another kingdom dislike the same person, while still members of group consciousness.

For example, birds might fall under group consciousness. Take a thought at the crow or raven, two of the more small violent birds Ive seen. Then there are turkeys, vultures, eagles, hawks, etc. One species of birds might dislike you while others like you or are neutral.
The crows and ravens can be very harmful if they tend to dislike you, especially when they gather more and more of their tribe. However, they done have as much power over me as they used to. Still, I try not to offend them to not be in an re-enactment of "The Birds".