• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Fulfilled Request Miracle mastery By David Debold

This book has been found and shared.
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Here you go:

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Would be in any experiment in any case, but I have heard it recommend not to learn it, since it would require control to not accidentally harm others.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Would be in any experiment in any case, but I have heard it recommend not to learn it, since it would require control to not accidentally harm others.
Everything requires control when learned about, in order to prevent harm from others. Not just the miracle mastery book.

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Everything requires control when learned about, in order to prevent harm from others. Not just the miracle mastery book.
I'm not attempting to reject the practice through a debate. Only that, as with other practices, if anyone could be found who has practiced telekinesis, it would be preferable to have their input in what could end up a dangerous practice.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not attempting to reject the practice through a debate. Only that, as with other practices, if anyone could be found who has practiced telekinesis, it would be preferable to have their input in what could end up a dangerous practice.
You're not even discussing the book (which as you well know isn't allowed in this section), you're holding a general conversation in a book request thread that is three months old - what gives?

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
You're not even discussing the book (which as you well know isn't allowed in this section), you're holding a general conversation in a book request thread that is three months old - what gives?
I'm in the wrong forum. I assumed I was in the opposite forum, the Book Discussion and Reviews.
Post automatically merged:

Don't worry about it, I wasn't accustomed to the three-tiered structure, it will soak in later. The Old Chinese logic structures I study are generally two-tiered.

Last edited:

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, I admit, my fault here. I shouldn't have entertained the discussion in the first place.

I will make sure to put on my glasses and see what section I am in 😀

Benzzz

Neophyte
Reaction score
Once you get to a certain point anyway you should have a handle on your emotions or people could end up seriously injured or worse