• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Mircea Eliade - Rites and Symbols of Initiation: The Mysteries of Birth and Rebirth

Share a PDF of a book.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This is a more "social" book than a "magical" one, though many rites might make use of magic or superstitions, in the end this is a book about rituals done in different societies in order to mark different moments in a person's life.

I know, not exactly the flavor seen here(and I don't know if people here do enjoy such topics) but I thought it was an interesting book to bring.
The book is a bit "dense" as there is very few spaces(if any) between paragraphs so they all look "stuck together" but it is very readable and since the letters are somewhat big it won't take as long to read it.
It just looks hard to read.
51csE5sT7ZL.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!