• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Modern Grimoire of Renaissance Magic - Rufus Opus - 2009

Share a PDF of a book.
Reaction score
Awards
“In this work, the Neo-Platonic Basics series of blog posts he wrote in 2006 is cleaned up and expanded upon, and the Modern Angelic and Goetic Grimoires are reproduced. In addition, the Greater
Key of Solomon is examined and given the "tech writer treatment," clarifying the techniques and providing a simple and direct approach to accessing the powers represented by this foundational text.”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

- Eld

Reaction score
Awards
I was looking for his red work course. No luck but came across this as a consolation prize I guess.

-Eld
Post automatically merged:

Years ago I read books 2 & 3. Honestly I don’t remember either making much of an impression on me besides 3 and that was just because I remember seriously disagreeing with it on several key points. Anyway I don’t remember even knowing about book 1 before, or that they were suppose to be set, so maybe I’ll go back and reread all of them together and see if that changes my viewpoint.

Anyway it’s a trilogy apparently:

Book 1 - A Modern Grimoire of Renaissance Magic

Book 2 - The Modern Angelic Grimoire

Book 3 - The Modern Goetic Grimoire

-Eld

Last edited: