• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

My introduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudyoasis

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello wizard forums I am cloudy, and I've been practicing witchcraft for at least 6 years? The exact time I started is foggy. But I've been delving into my own path for the longest. I have a thirst for knowledge. And i love to incorporate music and dance within my practice. It's been a very useful tool for getting energy built up and moving. Both within myself and in the space I work. I hope to learn much and get to know this wonderful community here on the forum <3

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hello wizard forums I am cloudy, and I've been practicing witchcraft for at least 6 years? The exact time I started is foggy. But I've been delving into my own path for the longest. I have a thirst for knowledge. And i love to incorporate music and dance within my practice. It's been a very useful tool for getting energy built up and moving. Both within myself and in the space I work. I hope to learn much and get to know this wonderful community here on the forum <3
You certainly came to the right place for learning my friend. Good luck on your journey and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Niiiicceee!!!!! Welcome Cloudy!! Glad to have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.