• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Name this concept

Someone's asking for help!

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I wanted to post this topic for a very long time ago...
Its about something i dont know it exist or not but as i search i found out its related to 'law ruling' maybe...

About money,energy,deeds and in between
I dont know can consider it a little bit paranormal,
Specially around money,
how and the way money is earned it carries energy with it and that energy will reflect and enter your life,
I tested this so many times personally.
I have been working on many jobs,
The money i made from my jobs were always ran out so fast and also bring me no energy at all,
But
I do sometimes play music in the streets for living and the money i made in this way was i felt always carries some magical and positive energy with it self! And was always enough for my living,not much not less in amount...

And more weirder
I spent my street music mostly on foods and when i eat those foods its like
i feel peoples vibe when they listened to my songs...and i hear back again my played songs when i eat those foods...
Its a bit strange but i hear this whole concept that im talking about from an occultist friend that he told me that whole thing about money and energy and now im want to know more about this thing but i dont know what 'is' this thing that im looking for !:) Can you understand ?

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Its about something i dont know it exist or not but as i search i found out its related to 'law ruling' maybe...

Specially around money,
how and the way money is earned it carries energy with it and that energy will reflect and enter your life,
The money i made from my jobs were always ran out so fast and also bring me no energy at all,
But
I do sometimes play music in the streets for living and the money i made in this way was i felt always carries some magical and positive energy with it self! And was always enough for my living,not much not less in amount...

And more weirder
i feel peoples vibe when they listened to my songs...and i hear back again my played songs when i eat those foods...
Its a bit strange but i hear this whole concept that im talking about from an occultist friend that he told me that whole thing about money and energy and now im want to know more about this thing but i dont know what 'is' this thing that im looking for !:) Can you understand ?
I had not considered it previously in this light, but I would call it "narrative effect".

It's what the (mostly, and absolutely in popular parlance) failed idea of "homeopathy" was parasitising.

Essentially, your memories are attached, via recognition of the events that are "around" that money. You have the memory of this thing attached not to the thing but to you and then keyed by that thing (google: "record key").

The physical object acts a record key to the memory, feelings, intents of the original experience.

In another set of language: in your presence the money is haunted by your experience.

But so too it is haunted by it's existence as money: that it changes hands fungible with the network of Mammon and those who will do "anything" for it's pleasure.

Narrative Effect.

It is the material effect behind the majority of hauntings, a wide variety of curses, even post traumatic stress, and certain forms of medicine.

Disclaimer: I might note that YOU CANNOT CAUSALLY NARRATE AWAY MATERIAL REALITIES beyond ones caused entirely by "my neurons are organized this way". If you have a material ailment (like cancer) the correct medicine is going to have material function (such as chemo!).

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I had not considered it previously in this light, but I would call it "narrative effect".

It's what the (mostly, and absolutely in popular parlance) failed idea of "homeopathy" was parasitising.

Essentially, your memories are attached, via recognition of the events that are "around" that money. You have the memory of this thing attached not to the thing but to you and then keyed by that thing (google: "record key").

The physical object acts a record key to the memory, feelings, intents of the original experience.

In another set of language: in your presence the money is haunted by your experience.

But so too it is haunted by it's existence as money: that it changes hands fungible with the network of Mammon and those who will do "anything" for it's pleasure.

Narrative Effect.

It is the material effect behind the majority of hauntings, a wide variety of curses, even post traumatic stress, and certain forms of medicine.

Disclaimer: I might note that YOU CANNOT CAUSALLY NARRATE AWAY MATERIAL REALITIES beyond ones caused entirely by "my neurons are organized this way". If you have a material ailment (like cancer) the correct medicine is going to have material function (such as chemo!).
Im trying to understand your words...bit by bit...

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, I do think there's some truth to the saying "quickly come, quickly go" when it comes to money (and other things, of course).

Nana

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards

Specially around money,
But

And more weirder
When money comes into your hand and go out just as quickly that's generally a sign that one of your innate spirits need your attention. Go to your local spiritual worker and have them divine the situation for you.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It could be the law of attraction, you are sending out positive energy when you do music so you get back positive energy?