• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Open Request Need a copy of this book asap

Someone is looking for a specific book to be shared.

FraterDeweyDecimilus

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Polymath The Aquarian Enlightenment by Robert Edward Grant.

I also need assistance with a project that's potentially the biggest discovery in Natural Magick in 600 years.
I need someone who can reliably Astral Travel and saturate objects environments entities and create constructs. Email me or look me up on the book or wherever, telegram or discord. Frater Dewey Decimilus. Easy to find me.
I am usually VERY good with finding books. Some of you are into exactly what I practice but years and years behind me I think. Lemme know please. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Please remember to follow the rules.

The posts' title should contain the book's name and author for ease of search, and this is a place for book requests only, not to invite others for a personal project.

There are proper places for that.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
@ everybody: if you want to contact OP then do so via DM, but clearly all of us are "years and years" behind him so there's probably nothing we can do except admire his accomplishments..

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
It's $56.13 american on amazon. In stock. Free delivery ( at least to my location ).

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You call us years and years behind yet come here and beg.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
@ everybody: if you want to contact OP then do so via DM, but clearly all of us are "years and years" behind him so there's probably nothing we can do except admire his accomplishments..
Except his accomplishments as a librarian, maybe. (Yeah, yeah I know. Off-topic again.)

Reaction score
Awards
Uh oh. Ive gotta lot of armchair magus reading to do to catch up.

Is it ... possible .. to grant him a trophy for being a self-acknowledged know-it-all?

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Uh oh. Ive gotta lot of armchair magus reading to do to catch up.

Is it ... possible .. to grant him a trophy for being a self-acknowledged know-it-all?
Actually tradition is on his side. Just as Sun Zi's ideal general was one who need never fight a battle, the Uppermostest-ipsissimus is he who need never leave his Lay-Z-Boy.

Reaction score
Awards
Sun Tzu sounds a lot like Othello, and the contradiction between an officer who never fought, and an elisted commando brigade of one.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I know I started this chain of replies in a thread which is a Book request, and I take the blame for it. The request stays open but please, everybody, stop posting in here unless you want to share the book. Thank you (y)