• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Need help plz

Someone's asking for help!

sider

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Something happened to me recently, and I decided to search for this forum to share my story in hopes of understanding what exactly happened and how I can get rid of it.

About 4 years ago, I bought a house, a house that was said to be haunted.
When I visited the house before buying it, there were some candles in the attic and some dolls, though I didn’t know what they were.
On the day I acquired the house, the previous owner said she had cleansed the house of bad energies, but I didn’t believe (or didn’t used to believe) in the occult, so I ignored it.

In the first few days at the house, I always had a bad feeling, and when I went up to the attic, it got even worse. But I never thought much about the reason.
In the second week at the house, we removed everything that was in the attic (left by the former owners) to fix the roof and ceiling, and I put all the items in a storage place far from my house.

After that, everything changed; I no longer had bad feelings in the house, etc.
Almost 4 years went by, and I went back to the storage place to see if there was anything of interest to me.
A small wooden box caught my attention. I opened the box, and it was empty.
I brought the box home, and a few days later, everything went back to how it was—the bad feelings, etc.
It was only then that I thought it could be related, so I decided to get rid of the box, but since I didn’t know how to do it, I put it back in the storage place far away from my house.
Everything went back to normal in the house.

Now I ask… What can I do? Can I destroy it? Should I bury everything far away? Should I leave it far away?

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
That sounds like a terrible experience, and right now in the season of Halloween. Wow. Weird that the box didn't catch your attention when you removed it from the attic and took it to the storage unit.

sider

Visitor
Reaction score
That sounds like a terrible experience, and right now in the season of Halloween. Wow. Weird that the box didn't catch your attention when you removed it from the attic and took it to the storage unit.
Yeah, its halloween season, didnt think of that.
well the box was inside another big box with lots of stuff inside.
i only found this wierd box when i was browsing all the itens in my storage.
now its far away from me, but still dunno what to do.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
It seems like it worked out then and everybody involved has returned to their rest (y)