• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Need help

Mr.Black

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone. I hope good vibes are amongst you all. Needed to reach out because I am a bit worried.

First off wanted to say I have suffered from very scary demonic dreams in the past. Sleep Paralysis/lucid dreams. Most would say I'm crazy but I felt in my heart it was real.

Not just dreams.

The horrid dreams have really calmed down as my life is much different. I have kids now. One daughter who is five. A son who is six months.

Last night I was awoken but something grabbing my foot while I slept. I woke up and was creeped out. Went through the house and make sure the door was locked and my kids were safe.

When I woke up this morning my wife and kids were sleeping in the living room. I asked what happened because when I awoke last night they were in there normal beds.

My wife told me my daughter had bad dreams that something grabbed her feet last night and was scared. Wife also says my daughters room was extremely cold.

Anyone have thoughts on this? I have suffered from this for a while but I'm scared my baby has picked up something I have and is connected. I am worried about her.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone. I hope good vibes are amongst you all. Needed to reach out because I am a bit worried.

First off wanted to say I have suffered from very scary demonic dreams in the past. Sleep Paralysis/lucid dreams. Most would say I'm crazy but I felt in my heart it was real.

Not just dreams.

The horrid dreams have really calmed down as my life is much different. I have kids now. One daughter who is five. A son who is six months.

Last night I was awoken but something grabbing my foot while I slept. I woke up and was creeped out. Went through the house and make sure the door was locked and my kids were safe.

When I woke up this morning my wife and kids were sleeping in the living room. I asked what happened because when I awoke last night they were in there normal beds.

My wife told me my daughter had bad dreams that something grabbed her feet last night and was scared. Wife also says my daughters room was extremely cold.

Anyone have thoughts on this? I have suffered from this for a while but I'm scared my baby has picked up something I have and is connected. I am worried about her.
The sensation of something grabbing your feet is something I've also felt a couple of times years ago (long before I even read my first wicca book) but I didn't pay much attention to it. And so it went away.

With regards to your daughter: could it be that you talked about it to / around her and she (unconsciously) copied it?

I also saw that you made a similar thread before and that people gave you advice there. Did you do anything they suggested?

Reaction score
Awards
Get a local Apostolic preacher to drop by and ask for a house exorcism and house and home blessing.
What it involves is oil prayed over by a group, and an equal armed cross drawn on every wall, door, window, ceiling and floor.
Then Psalms 91 is recited and a Licese to Depart is said firmly in faith.

Mr.Black

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
They were all asleep last night when it happened to me. So no she did not hear me talking about it. I hadn't even told my wife about it untill she told me why my daughter was scared.

I burned some Paulo and opened windows. This is a brand new apartment.

This is different because nothing has ever messed with my daughter and I in the same night.
Post automatically merged:

Get a local Apostolic preacher to drop by and ask for a house exorcism and house and home blessing.
What it involves is oil prayed over by a group, and an equal armed cross drawn on every wall, door, window, ceiling and floor.
Then Psalms 91 is recited and a Licese to Depart is said firmly in faith.
Thank you my old friend. I hope you are well!
Post automatically merged:

The whole experience last night reminded me that there is more than what we can see.

There is no way this was a coincidence.

Something is attached and the spiritual world is real!

Reaction score
Awards
I dont think so. But, you can pray over oil yourself or with your wife, better with more saying prayers over it, and draw an equal armed cross on her forehead, speak Psalms 91 over her and give a License to Depart firmly.