• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Need some help meditating with Daemons

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
So, I'm sure as everyone here knows you can communicate to daemons and other deities through meditation but recently its been getting harder and harder to enter the meditative state needed for such communication. Any tips?

Pyrokar

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
This one is for Q&A section.

never heard of just meditation to contact with anything let alone daemons,
well there was that one guy who simply went to sleep to speak with spirits, didn't get any results either.

but that's neither here nor there, if whatever you have been doing before now seems bugged then
the only proper place to look is to centering yourself properly, unclog the drain so to speak.
a simple banish before you start should already be a must if not - it's time you started doing so.
and further than that proceed with other "centering" type meditations there a lot of them to pick according to one's taste.

or you might throw a curve ball and start doing it all the "right" way as far as communion with x goes.
there is usually a process to these things, might even call it a ritual.
Pretty wide selection for that too, according to your preference.

if none of the above are acceptable for you the middle pillar should do the trick ( and much more if you never did it before already )

im mostly interested in the "getting harder and harder" part, can we have some more details on that?
since when exactly did it start failing? anything in particular that you noticed with the change?

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
So, I'm sure as everyone here knows you can communicate to daemons and other deities through meditation but recently its been getting harder and harder to enter the meditative state needed for such communication. Any tips?
This applies more towards trance/hypnosis work, but it works for me. It's two simple components: absorption and imagination. Pathworking, guided meditation uses it, along with movies and stories that capture the imagination. They're using absorption and the imagination.

During your working meditation, consider using something (object or memory) that meaningfully connects you to said entity...that will be the absorption. Imagination, build an imaginary setting of correspondences associated with the entity.

Sabbatius

Apprentice
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Have you thought of the basic "sit in a dark room and stare at a sigil with a nearby candle" focus/meditation? I am not trying to sound snarky, just wondering if that was the initial attempt that failed.