• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

New Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nocturnum

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello, I am Nocturnum, my real name is Carly, i've always felt drawn to and really interested in the occult, practicing witchcraft, alternative beliefs and spiritual/occult practices since I was a teenager, but unfortunately I don't have privacy to practice witchcraft, due to living with my family.
They aren't religious but they wouldn't understand why I want to practice Eclectic magick and work with specific Deities and the demonic divine.
I have tried to get to know people to learn about witchcraft by people that claimed they wanted to help me, to teach me about witchcraft but only if it was on terms and I did exactly what they wanted in a one-sided way so the interaction with me would only benefit them.
Toxic positivity, spiritual narcissism is a major issue within the spiritual/occult community and in my opinion something needs to be done about it, it needs to be addressed. Love and light doesn't resonate with me, a lot of things that resonate with me are darker in nature, Lucifer, Lilith, Hekate as a example resonate with me.

I genuinely want to learn about witchcraft, spirituality, Demonology, Satanism, Luciferianism, Chaos Magick, Grey Magick, Eclectic magick, various methods for divination/communication methods with the dead.
I have cast spells in the past that were successful, I manifested something negative to happen in my life as a teenager without casting any spell, ritual, there were extenuating circumstances at the time, I was going through a lot and i'm not saying it was the right thing to do, but due to what I was experiencing in my life at the time, in my opinion it was justified.
I have been through a lot my whole life unfortunately, so it's one of the reasons I want to learn about spiritual transformation, healing, to overcome pain, trauma related to a lot of things, I want to spiritually evolve.
I have various psychic/intuitive abilities and I have had a lot of unexplained, creepy psychic/intuitive, paranormal, and some occult related experiences my whole life.
It's nice to be able to join a Esoteric website where I can talk about witchcraft, study and learn more about anything I feel drawn to without being judged, shamed, ridiculed or treated like i'm crazy due to my polytheistic beliefs and what I have personally experienced in my life.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello, I am Nocturnum, my real name is Carly, i've always felt drawn to and really interested in the occult, practicing witchcraft, alternative beliefs and spiritual/occult practices since I was a teenager, but unfortunately I don't have privacy to practice witchcraft, due to living with my family.
They aren't religious but they wouldn't understand why I want to practice Eclectic magick and work with specific Deities and the demonic divine.
I have tried to get to know people to learn about witchcraft by people that claimed they wanted to help me, to teach me about witchcraft but only if it was on terms and I did exactly what they wanted in a one-sided way so the interaction with me would only benefit them.
Toxic positivity, spiritual narcissism is a major issue within the spiritual/occult community and in my opinion something needs to be done about it, it needs to be addressed. Love and light doesn't resonate with me, a lot of things that resonate with me are darker in nature, Lucifer, Lilith, Hekate as a example resonate with me.

I genuinely want to learn about witchcraft, spirituality, Demonology, Satanism, Luciferianism, Chaos Magick, Grey Magick, Eclectic magick, various methods for divination/communication methods with the dead.
I have cast spells in the past that were successful, I manifested something negative to happen in my life as a teenager without casting any spell, ritual, there were extenuating circumstances at the time, I was going through a lot and i'm not saying it was the right thing to do, but due to what I was experiencing in my life at the time, in my opinion it was justified.
I have been through a lot my whole life unfortunately, so it's one of the reasons I want to learn about spiritual transformation, healing, to overcome pain, trauma related to a lot of things, I want to spiritually evolve.
I have various psychic/intuitive abilities and I have had a lot of unexplained, creepy psychic/intuitive, paranormal, and some occult related experiences my whole life.
It's nice to be able to join a Esoteric website where I can talk about witchcraft, study and learn more about anything I feel drawn to without being judged, shamed, ridiculed or treated like i'm crazy due to my polytheistic beliefs and what I have personally experienced in my life.
Welcome Nocturnum. I was a Luciferian myself at one point. However, I am so many things now, that I just don't go with labels.

Status
Not open for further replies.