• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

New Novice here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ailius

Visitor
Reaction score
I'm a former Roman Catholic boy scout who is shopping around for a new religion at the moment. I come from no other magical tradition and am kind of short on time in general. I've read some books and have done a few things with chaos magick and feel I need to share some results.

Reaction score
Awards
I'm a former Roman Catholic boy scout who is shopping around for a new religion at the moment. I come from no other magical tradition and am kind of short on time in general. I've read some books and have done a few things with chaos magick and feel I need to share some results.
Hello, and welcome!

aviaf

Neophyte
Reaction score
Welcome to my parlor, said the spider to the fly... lol

I'm not religious, but if that's your thing, maybe check out Asatrú. Honestly that's probably the coolest religion I've ever explored. It's a new age recreation of Norse polytheism. You know; Odin, Thor, Loki, Freya etc... also, some powerful magikz, quick results and the runes. Fun, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.