• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Newcomer to WF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone, I've been lurking here and decided to join. I've been practicing magick for almost 5 years - tarot, a little Chaos magic, lots of Qabalah, NAP, and some modern grimoires. I have wide-ranging interests in magick, including styles that I haven't practiced yet such as traditional grimoires and Enochian. (I'm also an H.P. Lovecraft fan, but I decided that calling myself 'The Lurker at the Threshold' would have been a bit much.)

Nice to meet y'all!

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome
looking forward to seeing you in the front lines.
"Lurker in the Front Lines." Sounds like a series of pseudo-Lovecraftian novels edited by August Derleth. "Lurker in Istanbul," "Lurker in the Ardennes," "Lurker Goes Surfing," etc.

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Reaction score
Awards
"Lurker in the Front Lines." Sounds like a series of pseudo-Lovecraftian novels edited by August Derleth. "Lurker in Istanbul," "Lurker in the Ardennes," "Lurker Goes Surfing," etc.
The Lurker In The Night, A Detective Novella

Status
Not open for further replies.