• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Night terror or nightmare?

live999

Visitor
Reaction score
DLast night, before going to sleep at 2 o'clock, I opened the window and wanted to do a sleep experiment in the dark of my room. I lay down with shorts on, just on my back, and I learned that stress and anxiety trigger night terrors, and while I was sleeping. I thought about the exam results and my work life, so I wanted to increase my stress and anxiety, so I went to sleep and in my sleep, I was walking towards the apartment where I lived with a girl and I couldn't see her face clearly.I found myself at home, it was dark, inside the house there were 2 children I didn't know, a man and my father, one of the children was sleeping on the sofa, the other one and I were worshiping, when I stood up to worship, I prayed.I realized that I moved to the left of his direction, the child got angry and we all went to the balcony and the other child was sleeping on the sofa. Then I looked through the window of the balcony at the room we went out of. The door of the room to the living room was open and it was very dark outside the door. It was as if someone was watching me. These scenes were a little clearer, but I could hear the sounds. It was muffled, there was a terrible atmosphere, then 2 raccoon-like creatures that I can't remember clearly came out of the darkness outside the door, 2 of them entered and I woke up and wrote them down. I took it and when I woke up, I felt sticky all over my body, I took a shower and it was the same again. What do you think, is what I experienced a nightmare, a night terror or a warning that an evil entity has attacked me? Is there any meaning or keywords or visual or word symbols that I can search for in the things I have described and seen?