• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Night Visit 3am to 5am (please be serious)

Someone's asking for help!

jin2494

Neophyte
Reaction score
This is really happening to me and no, is not a dream, happen always when i go to bed and still awake, I am being visited by some entity at the times that I mentioned, this being for some reason what it does is come to exchange energies with me I say this because I feel how it absorbs me and then recharges me, at the end of the encounter I feel exactly as if I were having a orgasm but without anything sexual without erections or ejaculations, an orgasm but in my soul, in my entire body and my being also this entity always whisper something to me after leave but i never understand what is, I would like to know what could be happening and what book I can read that talks about these topics, my magical curriculum is LHP and vampirism only and I'm not even an expert yet, if this is happening to someone or have answer to this please share what you know

jin2494

Neophyte
Reaction score
Have your vampirism studies attracted a vampire? Cause that's what it sounds like.
Idk, the vampirism i work is about taking energy the most, the vampirism book i started with was The Vampire Bible by Temple of Vampire who have its roots on a book known as Shurpu Kishpu

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Have you considered the possibility of sleep paralysis? I have heard many people describing similar feelings from that. Though, you said before you fall asleep, so not sure.

I just recommend banishing and protection rituals of which you can find much more than a handful here on WF (use search).

I suspect this isn’t something you’ll really find books/occult literature about in any comprehensive capacity because it is not something people will take seriously.

jin2494

Neophyte
Reaction score
Have you considered the possibility of sleep paralysis? I have heard many people describing similar feelings from that. Though, you said before you fall asleep, so not sure.

I just recommend banishing and protection rituals of which you can find much more than a handful here on WF (use search).

I suspect this isn’t something you’ll really find books/occult literature about in any comprehensive capacity because it is not something people will take seriously.
Is not sleep paralisys cause i can move or get out of my bed, when i do it the entity just go, also about people taking it serious or not i don't care either people this days don't believe and try to find cientific explanations to everything they don't understand
Post automatically merged:

It sounds like either a vampiric entity or just someone with malicious intent
Yes, i'm pretty sure is a vampiric entity, not succubus cause succubus involve sexual experiences and this is not like that

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Is not sleep paralisys cause i can move or get out of my bed, when i do it the entity just go, also about people taking it serious or not i don't care either people this days don't believe and try to find cientific explanations to everything they don't understand
Post automatically merged:

Yes, i'm pretty sure is a vampiric entity, not succubus cause succubus involve sexual experiences and this is not like that
I might need to ponder further to know what it is fully

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Is not sleep paralisys cause i can move or get out of my bed, when i do it the entity just go, also about people taking it serious or not i don't care either people this days don't believe and try to find scientific explanations to everything they don't understand
Just to point out that if you really did find an actual scientific explanation, you would understand; otherwise it's not an explanation, it's some kind of excuse, which is what I think you meant. What @SkullTraill refers to as 'scientism' - you make something sound scientific, but it's really just gobbledegook and not science at all. This, I am also against :)

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
This is really happening to me and no, is not a dream, happen always when i go to bed and still awake, I am being visited by some entity at the times that I mentioned, this being for some reason what it does is come to exchange energies with me I say this because I feel how it absorbs me and then recharges me, at the end of the encounter I feel exactly as if I were having a orgasm but without anything sexual without erections or ejaculations, an orgasm but in my soul, in my entire body and my being also this entity always whisper something to me after leave but i never understand what is, I would like to know what could be happening and what book I can read that talks about these topics, my magical curriculum is LHP and vampirism only and I'm not even an expert yet, if this is happening to someone or have answer to this please share what you know

Seimulluh

Neophyte
Reaction score
maybe check this out

Morell

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I agree with @Robert Ramsay , that your vampiric studies attracted vampiric parasite. I got few such visitors myself.

Then, my thought is how much you value yourself, when this unknown stranger comes, does as he pleases with you and you do nothing. I assume, might be wrong, that you have no experience with dealing with the spirits. Banishing and protecting ritual is indeed something you should always know how to do, as you never know when the danger can come, be it from the spirits, or pissed of occultists.

You really should manage your personal space and explore this entity. Since you cannot hear it and cannot ask for it's name, give it one and you should set some rules. No need to be hostile as it didn't harm you so far and spirit ally is an advantage. However you should be able to figure out your vampiric friend and make sure that he has no intention to caused you trouble and that you can rely on him, making it into friendship. But if he is just using you, you should reconsider if it is worth it.

I personally do not approve of vamps coming and taking from me as they please just because they want, I always make them reconsider the idea.