• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Norse Sorcery Collection (4 pdfs and 1 epub), by Lars Magnar Enoksen

Share a PDF of a book.
Reaction score
Awards
Clipboard.jpg

At last! The long awaited compendium of authentic Norse wizardry is finally made public. After three decades of intense practical experience, the prolific Rune master Lars Magnar Enoksen reveals the tribal witchcraft methods of native Scandinavia. Exposing the inner core of runaʀ (‘mysterious secret/wisdom/ability’) and galdʀ (‘oral incantation’) with in-depth clarifications. Through more than sixty (60!) initiations, you are invited to the fiölkyngi (‘great wisdom’) that awaits your invocation. Without doubt, these guidelines will obliterate many false conceptions and inconsistencies about primeval Nordic sorcery. Yes! Never before has the arcane laws of enhancing life to Galdrs and Runes been elucidated as candidly as now. Aimed at spiritually enlightened individuals craving the utmost level of practical tutoring. Definitely a mind blowing experience, learning ancient Galdra singing with sacred rhyming and how to benefit from occult Runic dylgjur (‘dark/obscured implications’). These essential abilities evolve into a complete mastery of perceptible or concealed witchery conjurations.

Download: Book – PDF - Norse Sorcery Collection (4 pdfs and 1 epub), by Lars Magnar Enoksen

[The above description is for Norse Sorcery Compendium. I'm not going to post the descriptions for each individual book because they're all "in the same family", so to speak, and he pretty much covered it all right there. The "Master's Handbook" is a Swedish epub that I found on Anna's Archive and translated into English using Calibre's translator plugin. If you read Swedish and you'd prefer it in the original language, you can find it there, but it didn't come out much worse than his own attempts at writing in English.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Awards
It wasn't a discussion, I was just cracking a joke over his comment. If I'm not mistaken the German pronunciation of Kummer is "coomer", geddit, huh, geddit? Sorry, I guess I'm breaking the rules by replying to you too. 😁

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
It wasn't a discussion, I was just cracking a joke over his comment. If I'm not mistaken the German pronunciation of Kummer is "coomer", geddit, huh, geddit? Sorry, I guess I'm breaking the rules by replying to you too. 😁
Apart from the usual humourless Librarian's admonition concerning idle chitchat in the common reading room - did you just delete your mega account? None of your links is working, what happened?

Reaction score
Awards
I'm done posting here. Too much petty bullshit for my tastes. Apparently deleting my account is against the rules too. Oh well. See ya in the funny papers!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'm done posting here. Too much petty bullshit for my tastes. Apparently deleting my account is against the rules too. Oh well. See ya in the funny papers!
What a pathetic, weak, rat.

Goodbye, and I hope this helps:
1717788581845.png

In other news, this cuck loser's "deleted" shares will be available in next month's edition of the WF archive, if anyone wants it. But just to rub salt on the wound, here's a mirror for this one: