• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Archive] [Nue] Gold Banishing Technique ~ King Paimon

A thread that was copied from the original Wizard Forums.
I picked up on this during one of my invoking sessions with King Paimon. Whenever I call him, to me, he always has a feeling of a golden aura about him. And I notice that even though I banish ahead of time, when this happens, things get even clearer and quieter...

If you ever have a nightmare, or just generally have bad intrusive thoughts, you may want to try this out.

Steps:

1. Do a few seconds of conscious breathing to focus your mind, if you are good at it, and a few minutes if you struggle with it.

2. If you notice, while doing void meditation, sometimes there is still a struggle to keep pressing thoughts out of the mind, especially dark or unpleasant images. Just "stare" directly at it for awhile without trying to influence them.

*It helps if you can feel where in the body the thoughts are originating from (for example, If I feel angry about not speaking up when I should have, I feel it in my throat chakra. If I feel sexually pissed off with raging cramps, the thoughts feel shoved in the sacral and base chakra, etc)

3. Once you have a good handle on the thought itself and the area, find a center point, and picture a little gold spec gradually growing and "absorbing" the thought and bad energy. And I did say absorbing. Originally I pictured it burning the thoughts, but somehow they would return

4. When you feel the bad thoughts/energy fully devoured by the gold, visualize the gold ball expanding and surrounding yourself, purifying your aura.

5. Done!

~~~~

I tested it out using other colors, especially blue, and it was nowhere near as effective. At first I thought gold was just random and had no significance, and then a high pitched ringing started in my ears, almost painful and the thoughts
"Gold is the state of alchemical and spiritual perfection, use it to transmute what is tainted into what is pure"
came up, the ringing stopped gradually

... then I fell asleep and started dreaming of kittens again...​