• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Post your numbers (goofy ahh thread)

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I have to say it: unless there is an occult explanation as to why you're asking for numbers, I think this thread might end up moved to the Lounge section.

What is it that you're seeking?Synchronicity?

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Reaction score
Awards
I have to say it: unless there is an occult explanation as to why you're asking for numbers, I think this thread might end up moved to the Lounge section.

What is it that you're seeking?Synchronicity?

Every group I've been a part of had a dumping ground for just whatever number came to the person's mind at that point.
Sometimes those numbers help with synchronicity.
Sometimes they have some meaning for other people.

I asked if it belongs in the lounge and Skull said put it here so :man-shrugging:

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
For months and months I have been seeing the number ‘93’ repeatedly.

I’m sure it could be the The Baader–Meinhof phenomenon or in other words a frequency illusion.

I see it all the time because I’m expecting to and am subconsciously or consciously looking for it.

But trying to be as objective as I can it really does seem to appear at a much higher frequency than any other number or word.

I see it as a percentage (93%) or as a monetary value $93 or a page number or a date or a post count etc etc etc.

It happens everyday multiple times in multiple ways.

The only ‘Occult’ meaning I have for it is that I know it’s related to Crowley and Thelema.

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Every group I've been a part of had a dumping ground for just whatever number came to the person's mind at that point.
Sometimes those numbers help with synchronicity.
Sometimes they have some meaning for other people.

I asked if it belongs in the lounge and Skull said put it here so :man-shrugging:
OK, that explains it.
867-5309
Post automatically merged:

OK, that explains it.
867-5309
See how hard it is to purge one's inner monologue of dreck uralt pop-music? Lemme try again...
3-7-77

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
If you don't enter the sequence "4 8 15 16 23 42" into the computer every 108 minutes then you will be

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
without rice please.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The only ‘Occult’ meaning I have for it is that I know it’s related to Crowley and Thelema.
Not just related, but the central creed. 93 93/93 is isopsephy [greek Gematria] for "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will." The 93 current is Thelema

(I'm not trying to "correct" you or anything, it's just... if you were seeing rose-crosses everywhere I'd tell you to look into Rosicrucianism, it's such a central symbol for them, you know? "Look into" doesn't mean "become a Thelemite", just maybe there's something for you to learn there right now. I got a huge amount out of David Shoemaker's two books and I'm not remotely a Thelemite)
Post automatically merged:

I looked around for the nearest non-clock number and you get, drumroll:

(there's a book on the Black Plague on my coffee table)

Lurker

Neophyte
Reaction score
While scrolling through this thread for the fourth or fifth time, the number 67 inexplicably popped into my head. So there you go:

4, 5, 67

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
bill and ted schmoedown GIF by Collider

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah for sure I know all that. I’ve read all of Shoemaker and Duquette’s books as well as a good deal of the Student and Probationer work for the AA/OTO.

I just didn’t want to over emphasize or elaborate on anything with Crowley or his religion because it always derails topics with people arguing about it.

I was trying to not play up that aspect of correlation.
Just don't argue with people about Crowley or Thelema then.

Also 1337