• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Occultism in Music.

Audiolog Edu

Neophyte
Reaction score
Der Ring des Nibelungen by Richard Wagner and The Magic Flute by Mozart are two musical works that made me see music as same as magick, I investigated Mozarts masonic past and I got very interested by what I could investigate, even his father was a Mason, from personal experience in my house my father told me to listen to Mozart while on school exams because it helps calm the mind, modern art cant sometimes compare to this Operas, Ive for example notice the interesting music Star Wars universe has but Im not a fan of the series of movies, Ingwie Malmsteen with the Japanese Orchestra was very good example of Neo Classic music. Its come to my attention just lately all this music with magical themes but for more grown up people, Ive heard from a russian friend the German Folk music, wich is more shamanic and very spiritual.