• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

On a Magic Circle....

Reaction score
Awards
What style is recommended for Shem conjuration, Ambelain has a sample drawing. Are elemental glyphs and godnawes sufficient? A cord or rope sufficient? Salt?
Post automatically merged:

I have two strands of rope, and duct tape and cellphone for scrying triangle.

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Rather than placing yourself within a circle, why not place the summoned in a circle? That way it can be much much smaller.

And maybe you can place change the configuration of the four elements as follows:

East=Fire
West=Water
North=Salt
South=Air

And rather than making a diamond shape, how about a square shape with North and East at the top and west & south at the bottom?

You may ask why... I have no reason.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
What style is recommended for Shem conjuration, Ambelain has a sample drawing. Are elemental glyphs and godnawes sufficient? A cord or rope sufficient? Salt?

I have two strands of rope, and duct tape and cellphone for scrying triangle.
This depends on the ritual being used and form of Magick in my opinion.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Warned: Off-topic.
The concept of Shem angels may be difficult

Here is the identical spelling - aleph is either e or a in English

שם​

Then there is the identical adverb שם (sham), which means here, there, hither or thither.

So how does " here, there, hither or thither" become a name?

And again:

שֵׁם Shem is the Hebrew Noun translated into English as Name; the identifier of a person, place or thing.

Sheen שֵׁ
heb-anc-sm-shin.jpg
= Teeth, meaning Sharp, Press, Crush, Eat, Devour, Consume, Fire, Destroy, Remove

Mem ם מ
heb-anc-sm-mem.jpg
= Water, meaning Blood, Liquid, Massive, Chaos, Raging, Mighty, Living Water; Messiah…

Does Shem mean 'eating chaotic water'?

Who would trust religious translators?

Reaction score
Awards
There is a fairly simple one in Paul Forster Cases book Meditation and Magick, that uses Hebrew and Greek, so I guess its a matter of paint and a drop cloth.

Rather than placing yourself within a circle, why not place the summoned in a circle? That way it can be much much smaller.

And maybe you can place change the configuration of the four elements as follows:

East=Fire
West=Water
North=Salt
South=Air

And rather than making a diamond shape, how about a square shape with North and East at the top and west & south at the bottom?

You may ask why... I have no reason.
Thinking strongly on this.

Last edited: