• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

On being not only the equivalent of a High School freshman in terms of grade, but student of life continually

Reaction score
Awards
If one lacks structure and focus, are Self Initiation methods the sound method, trial and error, active Lodges, an online or offline teacher?
I know One or Two magicians here offer their services, and I may take them up on it.
But the question for me is really math and sciences, Ive acknowledged to myself that I know absolutely nothing other than pudding proof, and one is the sciences, including maths.
Magick is science, and art.
Therefore, I need a structured, disciplined approach or severe work on myself and learning methods.
So, I am going to enroll in classes once I save enough money or get a job at a college with reimbursed or paid tuition. One such college exists not far from where I live. Unfortunately, I am also in severe debt and dealing with that as well. This is not uncommon for Zelators. So I figure Basic Mathematics, and one of the following: Intro to Botany, Biology 101, or Organic Chemistry I. Since I dont know chemistry and am studying alchemy, it makes sense to take O.C.

Thoughts?

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
1. Biting off more than you can chew leads to burnout. Not saying this is or isn’t more than you can chew as you’re the only person who can make that determination. I can say, it would be too much for me, but my circumstances are different.

2. Focus is removing everything that is not essential.

3. There are tons of free courses and videos available where you can learn on your own.