• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] On the nature of spirits

Everyone's got one.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Just wanted to start a discussion about
the mst effective way to summon entities
in gen & Dark Lords in particular with emphasis on the Dark Vampiric Entities like Lilith.

In my life, spirit guides, ancestors good spirits r easier & safer to summon cuz
of their natures

Now regular unknown demons use your stupidity & may harm u

Dark Lords(DL) Mammon, Sael etc will definitely punish u if they think ur low lvl & don’t show potential

Now the vampiric DLs won’t just punish u
they will drink u dry if approached without proper preparations.

what r ur guys experiences with different types of spirits & if I want to exclusively work with the vampiric 1s what do u think I should do to have more success.

reference to some vampiric 1s:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

so far mostly been able to work with Lilith & Samael the black

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Und demselbigen Zernebug pflagen sie offt menschen zuslachten; dan sie meinten, er wurde nyrgentz durch besser gestillet, wan durch menschenblut; welchs dan zwar wahr ist, wan sie es nhur recht verstanden hetten; dan Zernebug sucht nicht anders, dan des Menschen tot an leib und sele

Which roughly translates to "they used to slaughter people for him because they thought he loves human blood. which is partly true because he loves humans to be dead in body and soul"

But that is all dumb. The black gods are full of ecstasy, rhythm and dance. An eternal copulation, breathing and birthing, birthing and breathing. Not compatible to Abrahamitic faith, so very bad in religious eyes.

I once saw a black Madonna at work in a small greek village. She is locked away for the whole year and only displayed in the chapel for one night. Everybody came and kissed her. Later the warm night went full Sodom and Gomorrha. Out in the open, no shame, no blame.

Reaction score
Awards
Und demselbigen Zernebug pflagen sie offt menschen zuslachten; dan sie meinten, er wurde nyrgentz durch besser gestillet, wan durch menschenblut; welchs dan zwar wahr ist, wan sie es nhur recht verstanden hetten; dan Zernebug sucht nicht anders, dan des Menschen tot an leib und sele

Which roughly translates to "they used to slaughter people for him because they thought he loves human blood. which is partly true because he loves humans to be dead in body and soul"

But that is all dumb. The black gods are full of ecstasy, rhythm and dance. An eternal copulation, breathing and birthing, birthing and breathing. Not compatible to Abrahamitic faith, so very bad in religious eyes.

I once saw a black Madonna at work in a small greek village. She is locked away for the whole year and only displayed in the chapel for one night. Everybody came and kissed her. Later the warm night went full Sodom and Gomorrha. Out in the open, no shame, no blame.
What (and where) might this Greek village be named (and be)?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I was a tourist. So no in-depth information. There was an orthodox priest in an old luxury dress. The chapel was too dark to see anything except the madonna, lit by candles. And people waiting in a queue.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
This is cool.

I think I need a familiar to better interact with the vampiric entities.

I was thinking of a crypt demon, to help me bridge the gap between us.

Reaction score
Awards
Vampiric entities sound like the first to the third spheres of Qlippoth.
So, I would recommend a book by Thomas Karlsson, called Qabalah, Qlippoth and Goetic Magic, or use VK Jehannum chants.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I feel a calling to the vampiric way of life,
but only Feeding from the earth & trees
cuz that’s the only energy that can reverse aging imo

Reaction score
Awards
My opinion:

Every spare second of thought toward them is of interest to them, this is the beginning of the psychic bridge, and they draw near.

Create art, poetry, songs about them if they are of this nature.

If warrior nature, perhaps research and create weapons.

Etc. I think regarding their nature, not only chanting their enn or psalm for a full week but actually being fascinated with that particular spirit, they love that.

Reaction score
Awards
A hoodóo guy I knew before he blended back into Detroit, regularly conversed with spirits.
Most thought it was mental illness. Partially perhaps.
I suspect it took training. Like any area.

I seem to do it all by auto suggestion with trial and error.