• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Opening your chakras

Mahotma

Neophyte
Reaction score
I apologize in advance if this is the wrong subforum. This deals with chakras which have a definite relgious connotation but could also be considered a occult guide or a general topic as i have seen nothing of this method anywhere. Please feel free to move it to its appropriote subforum. And as always pls forgive my spelling, grammer and punctuation.

i opened my chakras and had the kundalini within a week to a week and a half from start to finish. I had a powerful spiritual encounter a few days prior and this may have charged my energy field up enough to allow for greater advancement over a shorter peroid of time but i know nothing for sure. I will go through the steps and my reasoning for each. I hope for feedback from anywho try it.

While first getting involved in the occult i surmised that one must start with me and my energies instead on relying on beings whose identities, motives and purpose can not be determined.

i started with the “life is love“ chakra opening technique popular with the bored house wife or female (typical not all inclusive) occult or energy manipulation style. This is found everywhere on the internet now days. A lot of shamans out there…just saying. Summerized it involves running an energy ball made of emotion (love in this case) through your chakras and throughout you body starting at your feet and ending at your crown. I found this to produce very little sensation and after a few days looked for another method. 1-5 hrs a day. Whenever i had free time.

The next was to do the same with just conceptualized light without emotion. This produced a more tangible “tingle” but still nothing solid or long lasting. Same process as with emotion but using only light. Start at the feet and end on the crown. 1-5 hrs a day Again when i had free time.

After a few days i moved on and discovered N.E.W. by Robert bruce, not his v2 but his original text found free online. I would recommend the original over his v2 though i own all his books i find the v2 to non focused on just opening chakras but also on skills you should but dont need yet. Keep it simple.

This produced the kundalina effect within days. And i think i understand why.

Under the current energy manipulation theory there are three bodies. The physical, the emotion (spirit) and the mental (mind). By doing this in the way i did, i activated and linked the chakras in all three bodies. I believe this is what is missing from todays current chakra opening methods. Since you have 3 bodies (mind body spirit, the three cups energy theory of ireland ect) you have 21 chakras, not including energy ports in your hands mouth feet ect, that exist and need addressed, 7 primary per body plus everything else. You get the picture.

So i would suggest using the original N.E.W. system but instead of using physical stimulation in the beginning, start with a conceptualization of emotion and then repeat with light and then physical stimulation. But use his “map” of where to start and end as he does a great job of presenting a consistant excercise format for this.

Yes there question…
What if i use an easier emotion to actually produce such as hate, anger, lust?
i dont know

What if i use black instead of white light or green or purple ect?
no clue

If anyone tests this pls post your details and results.
Were your chakras already active before you tried? Do you follow an occult tradition or do you follow energy manipulation as a discipline like any other actvity without religious dogma? What type of emotion did you use? What kind of light? Anything that might impact the results i would like to know.

Thank you.

Mahotma

Neophyte
Reaction score
Pls when you quote could you not take from context. Or do you believe emotion is part of all three bodies or do you even believe or subscribe to thethree body philosophy? Without context I can not understand where you are coming from.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Most of the chakra intelligences that I look at are traumatised. lt might be better to heal them before forcing them into new mode of operation.

Gopi Krishna managed to trigger a kundalini process:

" By his own account, Gopi Krishna's initial experience triggered a transformative process that lasted for twelve years. During this time, the sensations of light, splendor and joy alternated with – and were often completely overshadowed by – sensations of fire, unbearable heat and bleak depression. "

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

As I recall from reading his autobiography long ago, his major results were seeing rainbow fringes about everything and not being able to work for a decade.

Mahotma

Neophyte
Reaction score
Most of the chakra intelligences that I look at are traumatised. lt might be better to heal them before forcing them into new mode of operation.

Gopi Krishna managed to trigger a kundalini process:

" By his own account, Gopi Krishna's initial experience triggered a transformative process that lasted for twelve years. During this time, the sensations of light, splendor and joy alternated with – and were often completely overshadowed by – sensations of fire, unbearable heat and bleak depression. "

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

As I recall from reading his autobiography long ago, his major results were seeing rainbow fringes about everything and not being able to work for a decade.
Yet it was transformative process that allowed him to write 17 books on higher conciousness. It changed his life in a positive way.

My own experiences were helped heal (but truly what is healing?) my own pain and many many others.

But let me say also to each his own. Opening ones chakras (my opinion) depends on your goals. And point of view. It should be noted …he was not given a choice.

Though i think one must look at a defining characteristic in his life…he did not seek that. It was thrust upon him.

Lastly i will quote the same article as you…
“Along with his humanitarian efforts, Gopi Krishna produced poetry and books in prose and verse form. But his main thrust over the years was to write about mystical experience and the evolution of consciousness from a scientific point of view – that there is supposed to be a biological mechanism in the human body, known from ancient times in India as Kundalini, which is responsible for creativity, genius, psychic ability, religious, and mystical experience, etc.”

His life would have been very differant had he not had that experience. There is a high likelyhood you would not even know his name or that he ever existed.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Pls when you quote could you not take from context. Or do you believe emotion is part of all three bodies or do you even believe or subscribe to thethree body philosophy? Without context I can not understand where you are coming from.
Magic without heart is nothing. I do not quote. I state.